The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks look alikes

cuporbust

To be honest dude, this is my first month living away from home (1st year Uni). And whenever it gets a bit tough or lonely here one of the things I've been doing is looking at this thread!

:)

:lol: Right on. Ya it makes me laugh everytime I click on it. Good luck with your schooling man. It will be worth it I'm sure. Stick with it.

• 3 weeks later...
They do look alike. I think Bobby Flay's chances of playing in the NHL are similar to Hodgson's as well.

Hodgson = Stojanov

A lot of Canucks fans are in denial, but he doesn't have the speed to play in the NHL. Another year in junior or ten in the AHL won't teach him that.

The guys got a bulging disc; you try and skate with one. I had one before surgery and I couldn't do anything.

You obviously didn't watch him lead all scorers in last years world juniors. He had no trouble keeping up without the injury.

Research before you write someone off.

The guys got a bulging disc; you try and skate with one. I had one before surgery and I couldn't do anything.

You obviously didn't watch him lead all scorers in last years world juniors. He had no trouble keeping up without the injury.

Research before you write someone off.

Good post. This thread just keeps getting bumped. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived