The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LA Noire

The Ghost of Tom Joad

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow this game is simply amazing. I'm 3/4 through and each episode just gets me so involved. I have to fight myself to put down the controller to eat/sleep haha.

There's enough gun play and action thrown in to keep you entertained. It's the perfect balance IMO.

If you simply want to run around and cause mayhem, stick with GTA4 or RDR, this game is something else.

Bought it and love it. You get a real sense of satisfaction when you get all your questions answered correctly as judging a suspect's answers is surprisingly difficult. This facial mapping stuff they did for all the cutscenes is going to be the next big thing in gaming IMO, a whole new level of detail is attained with it.

I love how in this game if you fail a mission by wrongly accusing someone you don't get to re do it, you just have to live with the consequences. I wrongly accused someone in the Golden Butterfly case and got demoted and didn't get to re try it. I think I'll play this game through twice and on the 3rd time through (maybe even 4th) I may try to use a walk through to get 100%.

Did anyone else buy the game for PS3 from Best Buy and get the exclusive content ? Would be nice if the PlayStation store was up so I could actually download it :(

I love how in this game if you fail a mission by wrongly accusing someone you don't get to re do it, you just have to live with the consequences. I wrongly accused someone in the Golden Butterfly case and got demoted and didn't get to re try it. I think I'll play this game through twice and on the 3rd time through (maybe even 4th) I may try to use a walk through to get 100%.

Did anyone else buy the game for PS3 from Best Buy and get the exclusive content ? Would be nice if the PlayStation store was up so I could actually download it :(

PS3 has an exclusive mission regardless and the only extra content I heard of was an extra mission if you preordered from walmart or gamestop.

Inside the case was 2 cards. One for an extra mission and one for a suit ( can't remember what suit ) but you have to enter the code into the playstation store to get them, the extra PS3 content isnt automatic.

Archived