Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#722 PuckMaestro

PuckMaestro

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

Worst game and worst officiating I've seen all season ...
Everyone's Entitled To My Opinion.

#723 Nashi

Nashi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Refs beat us again. :(

canucks141.png

#724 XXCanucksXX

XXCanucksXX

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

<br />Worst game and worst officiating I've seen all season ...<br />

<br /><br /><br />

the last game vs Avs/wild was way worse... (i cant remember if it was the avs game or wild game)
Posted Image

#725 onixx

onixx

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

???? refs won the Game

Edited by onixx, 18 March 2011 - 09:59 PM.

#726 onixx

onixx

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

Man even the US feed didn't believe it was worth 5 mins

#727 sakage.shinga

sakage.shinga

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:18 PM

Complete bull. The refs were out to get the Nucks and that's all there is to it. This smells of desperation for a team that's about to be moved and the players are jockeying for potential buyers and new teams.
Posted Image

#728 unbridled_id

unbridled_id

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

"Complete bull. The refs were out to get the Nucks and that's all there is to it."

Man when you guys get a story in your head you stick with it....
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”

#729 nobbiep

nobbiep

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

Wanted to call the cops to report a robbery...But let the Crapoytes have the two points...as long as the loser buttman doesn't suspend burrows for what ever reason he wants to make up. Oh ya if the capoytes somehow bore us to death and win the cup, the owner usually celebrates with the cup so would buttman be running around with the cup then?

#730 c0medyClub

c0medyClub

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

<br />Wanted to call the cops to report a robbery...But let the Crapoytes have the two points...as long as the loser buttman doesn't suspend burrows for what ever reason he wants to make up. Oh ya if the capoytes somehow bore us to death and win the cup, the owner usually celebrates with the cup so would buttman be running around with the cup then?<br />

He wouldn't even hand the Cup to Doan. Bettman would most likely raise it himself.
Posted Image
credit to CaptainUnderpants!

Posted Image

LED ZEPPELIN IS GROSSLY OVERRATED

#731 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,940 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

It used to be Minny, but now i'd have to say that it's between Phoenix and Nashville as to which team is on my 'never watch' list.

Nashville is slightly more boring, but the amount of ref-related bs that Phoenix has going for them lately is quite infuriating.

My brother in law bought tickets for the first time in nine years and he picked Phoenix. I was like, 'Why?' God, i hope it was because he simply couldn't get anything else.

Never watch list:

1. Nashville - So damn boring. Thank God Shea Weber is there to bring some sort of talent to the team.
2. Phoenix - I used to respect them more when they were legitimate losers. Not that they're illegitimate 'winners', i freakin' hate them. (Along with Bettman, of course.)
3. NJ - Lemaire hockey is the epitome of crap. Brodeur is the most overrated goaltender of all time. Take away the 'system' and Brodeur becomes a sieve. The fat, pizza-scarfing turd.
4. Columbus - What happened to those guys getting better? Garbage. Just garbage. I feel sorry for Arniel and Nash.
5. Boston - Yes, Boston. Julien is 'Lemaire Light' and if it weren't for our ridiculous love-in for Lucic, more people around here would realize just how much of a boring team they really are. Oh, did i say Brodeur? I meant Thomas is the most overrated goaltender of all time. imo he owes every single piece of hardware he earns to Chara and Julien.
6. Ottawa. Not usually on this list, but this season they're a friggin' embarrassment. Like, re-learn the game, boys.

(Yet, i'll watch it all anyway. What else is there? American Idol? Let me get my gun.)
Posted Image

#732 ROBORAT

ROBORAT

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:04 AM

It used to be Minny, but now i'd have to say that it's between Phoenix and Nashville as to which team is on my 'never watch' list.

Nashville is slightly more boring, but the amount of ref-related bs that Phoenix has going for them lately is quite infuriating.

My brother in law bought tickets for the first time in nine years and he picked Phoenix. I was like, 'Why?' God, i hope it was because he simply couldn't get anything else.

Never watch list:

1. Nashville - So damn boring. Thank God Shea Weber is there to bring some sort of talent to the team.
2. Phoenix - I used to respect them more when they were legitimate losers. Not that they're illegitimate 'winners', i freakin' hate them. (Along with Bettman, of course.)
3. NJ - Lemaire hockey is the epitome of crap. Brodeur is the most overrated goaltender of all time. Take away the 'system' and Brodeur becomes a sieve. The fat, pizza-scarfing turd.
4. Columbus - What happened to those guys getting better? Garbage. Just garbage. I feel sorry for Arniel and Nash.
5. Boston - Yes, Boston. Julien is 'Lemaire Light' and if it weren't for our ridiculous love-in for Lucic, more people around here would realize just how much of a boring team they really are. Oh, did i say Brodeur? I meant Thomas is the most overrated goaltender of all time. imo he owes every single piece of hardware he earns to Chara and Julien.
6. Ottawa. Not usually on this list, but this season they're a friggin' embarrassment. Like, re-learn the game, boys.

(Yet, i'll watch it all anyway. What else is there? American Idol? Let me get my gun.)

So your saying Martin Brodeur- 3 time Stanley Cup champion, 2 time Olympic Gold medalist, the NHL's all-time leading goaltender in regular season wins, shutouts, and games played, four-time Vezina Trophy winner, a five-time Jennings Trophy winner, a ten-time NHL All-Star, a Calder Memorial Trophy winner, and one of only two NHL goaltenders to have scored goals in both the regular season and the playoffs is overrated?

He's one the greatest Goaltenders of all-time.

Posted Image

#733 SwedenCanada

SwedenCanada

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:33 AM

Canucks 1 - Phoenix 3
Canucks goal scored by samuelsson assisted by kesler and ehrhoff

Maybe I shouldn't predict bad results again.
Should have switched Ehrhoff with Samuelsson, pretty close anyway.
Right result and 2/3 correct pointmakers, next time I'll predict a big canuck win.

Edited by SwedenCanada, 19 March 2011 - 05:44 AM.

#734 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,905 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Whoops.

*Was searching something then posted in the wrong thread*

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-, 22 February 2013 - 06:44 PM.

307mg00.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.