The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Whitecaps are 2nd in the league at the end of a tough month. They have won the Canadian Championship and have a good chance to win the MLS Cup, Supporters Shield or both. Yet Robbo still have the Caps improving and plans for them to be even better next year.

This is how a team should be and not trying to buy wins by getting international superstars for millions of dollars each.

• Upvote 3

"It's pronounced 'Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!', now you try it."

CLlHD2uWwAEJjy4.jpg

:lol:

Also, I don't know how to embed videos from twitter here, but this was fun:

https://twitter.com/tedfieldglobal/status/636757009308606464

I have to say that I didn't like Kah (and I think it was a fairly popular opinion) until rather recently.

Edited by ckamo

Im beginning to feel like the Caps are a boring team..I try to watch the games after years of being a fan and I lose it..I dont know if its Robinson or the makeup of the team but I find nothing I care about on this crew except for a few...Ousted..Tiebert..Morales and Waston......I just dont care anymore about the Whitecaps..flame away.

Im beginning to feel like the Caps are a boring team..I try to watch the games after years of being a fan and I lose it..I dont know if its Robinson or the makeup of the team but I find nothing I care about on this crew except for a few...Ousted..Tiebert..Morales and Waston......I just dont care anymore about the Whitecaps..flame away.

Ooops..guess they lost.

Didn't really like the linjeup from the get go, but I sort of get where Robinson was coming from.

After playing so much football this month and actually fielding a strong side for the final leg of the Canadian Championship, he thought a lesser starting 11 could get the job done against a relatively weak Houston side.

Once again, the 'Caps' inability to capitalize on early chances came back to haunt them. I like the pace of Mattocks, but he isn't a good enough finisher. I think Techera buries that early point blank chance. (In fact, I doubt that he overruns the ball like DM did)

I also have to question Robbo for not getting Laba out of that game after the Yellow. He had Koffie, who has been playing well lately, sitting on the bench.