The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Although I don't like to look past the upcoming matches against Seattle, (MLS at home, then Champions League in Seattle) I'm really looking forward to New York FC coming to BC place at the end of the month.

Lampard scored his first MLS goal yesterday to help defeat TFC. It's a match I'd love to see live, but since I live over 900 miles away, I'll have to content myself with watching it on TV.

Normally, I think that quoting oneself is pretty tacky, but it looks like I wasn't the only one looking past the two games against the Sounders.

6-0 on aggregate in two matches. Ouch!

Bullcrap. Absolute bullcrap. No other words to describe that other than pure absolute bullcrap bs piece of bullcrap

I don't even care about the Canucks game anymore that's just atrocious refereeing. Guy thinks everyone is there to watch him play ref

Edited by Grape
  • Upvote 1

Not even gonna lie I saw everything about that coming when SJ brought everyone up on that free kick hahaha

I thought "So Vancouver will somehow find a way to counter attack into an odd man attack and then Manneh will find a way to blow the chance"

As blasphemous as it sounds.... I kinda miss Camilo...

I have been saying that a long time to. If we had him with the now manneh and skill of pedro our attack would be top3-5 and we wouldn't need ousted and the defense to be so good every game. He must think what could of been if he stayed.

Edited by milk and honey
  • Upvote 1