Tenacious

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Rate this topic

Beat case sceneario is that Timbers vs KC go all the way to PKs with the Timbers winning, hopefully making Portland tired for the game of Sunday.

Beat case sceneario is that Timbers vs KC go all the way to PKs with the Timbers winning, hopefully making Portland tired for the game of Sunday.

Could use a couple more of their players eating yellow cards too but yes, we really want the Timbers to edge this match.

EDIT: That's not good... Top class finish though.

Edited by drdeath

Wow. Thought the Timbers were done.

Anyone else a little annoyed how the color commentator talks, says like 6 words stops but emphasizes the last word.

Edited by I R Baboon

Best possible result for the Caps. Portland's going to be absolutely exhausted in the first leg.

• Upvote 1

what a choke job by KC...  so many chances to win.. lol

I feel so bad for their backup keeper. He was great in the PKs and to have it all end on his miss (after all of his teammates' misses) just sucks.

I feel so bad for their backup keeper. He was great in the PKs and to have it all end on his miss (after all of his teammates' misses) just sucks.

Agreed. He gets to wear the goat horns, but his teammates let him down twice after he made big saves to put them in a position to win.

I gotta say, that was one of the greatest matches I've ever watched. So glad I tuned in.

It's a shame MLS restricts highlight packages to 4 minutes. They only show the last PK kicks. Doesn't really do justice to the game. 

• Upvote 2

LET'S GO CAPS! All rested and should be on their A game. 

Got my tickets for next Sunday too in southsiders! 

There's nothing I love more than hockey but the whitecaps game have 100x better atmosphere than the graveyard at Rogers Arena for Nucks games. 

LET'S GO CAPS!
Pedro made the sub's bench and PTFC's starting keeper is out with the flu. Let's get a result boys!

Caps better wake up.  The by is not their friend. The rust is showing.

Of course the longer the game is nil/nil the better it is for us technically. We should get our legs and they might get more fatigued having just played Thursday.

Go White Caps!

• Upvote 1