The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Hope you are sitting in or near the southsiders or Curva Collective. 10x better there(Supports section)

Idk where im sitting lol, my friend invited me and has the tickets

But I hope I'm sitting there too if its that good

Edited by UMADBRO?

Way to go Southsiders!

And great match by the Whitecaps too :)

7612c2aae40b11e181ca12313b027e41_7.jpg

Haha, I stand right behind the upper banner (my season's tickets are there) and there was a huge argument between some people behind the banners because nobody could see anything and when the banners went up, YP Lee was on the attack at the edge of the box on the right side.

Some serious yelling went on, lol. I'm not going to point out who was involved, but you can see them in the picture, lol.

Anyhow, it was done during the 12th minute, in honour of Christine Sinclair, of course.

It was a nice touch, although it probably would have been better had they done it before the game, and during the half-time.

^ haha nice. Yeah i'd imagine there were a few ticked off people who were having their views obstructed by those banners

i guess it's hard to do a tribute when there is no real stoppage in play.

it must have meant the world to the team though. they are all tweeting their appreciation!

I was sitting in the Southsiders section!! Actually joined them during their parade because me and my friend were buying stuff before the game and we ended up walking back to the stadium with them. We won! That was pretty sweet. Was sitting in section 253. And people behind me spilt beer on me :sick: . That happened to me at the Nucks game too....

I was sitting in the Southsiders section!! Actually joined them during their parade because me and my friend were buying stuff before the game and we ended up walking back to the stadium with them. We won! That was pretty sweet. Was sitting in section 253. And people behind me spilt beer on me :sick: . That happened to me at the Nucks game too....

lol it is just beer not puke.

I was at the game today and obviously saw Demerit subbed off soon after that collission with Knighton. Any idea what part of him was hurting? I only realized he fell back down after the ref stopped play. thanks

It looked like a head injury, concussion or something from the collision earlier. He subbed out just to be safe.