The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

does anybody know how good reo-cocker is, it said he captained an EPL team

yea, guy captained for West Ham and played for Aston Villa as well. I heard rumours of him having an attitude problem though, so it'll be interesting to see how Rennie handles him.

yea, guy captained for West Ham and played for Aston Villa as well. I heard rumours of him having an attitude problem though, so it'll be interesting to see how Rennie handles him.

Also captained Wimbledon, Villa and England U-21.

He's already played for 5 clubs at 28, 'Caps will be his 6th, and they are kind of heading in the wrong direction... Wimbledon, West Ham, Villa, Bolton, Ipswich (Championship), 'Caps. Must be a reason...

Hope he's a better signing than Jarju and Robson!

Edited by Hugemanskost

A win is a win, but, I was expecting a little more than 1-0 against the worst team in MLS. The first half was garbage by both teams. Mattocks didn't look a threat at all today and young Manneh is freakin' fast, but, that was all, today. Reo-Coker coming on in the second half and a switch in formation to 4-4-2 were the differences. The 'Caps looked way better in the 2nd half and were unlucky not to win by more. Sweet goal by New-Canadian Gershon Koffie! Miller looked decent today, too. I hope Demerit isn't out long term. He is a stud.

3 points is 3 points.