The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Wow what a brutal call!!! That's unacceptable.

WHAT THE HECK? So are we pro-instant replay yet? Seeing the replay, it looks like it at least touched Zardes's hair?

Yeah that was bs.

Um.....er.....I thought it missed Zardes.

[ducks]

Whitecaps 1 LA 2

A missed opportunity. Caps win that game and they're in second place, two points behind RSL with a game in hand. Instead, they lose and they're in fourth place behind the Galaxy. Sigh.

Caps were actually lucky. I thought it could have been 3-0 LA in the first ten minutes. Don't know why they came up with a dud of a game. Maybe it was the Beckham mojo that spooked the Caps?

Nice goal by Camilo though. (And, to be fair, a clever goal by Zardes.) But where was Kenny Miller?

I dunno, I'd have to see the replay again maybe from another angle. The angle they initially showed as a replay it looked like the ball changed direction, but I don't know. Overall, the 'Caps didn't play well enough to win. They looked super deflated after that goal though.

So are we finally going to see this Ousted guy or what? I mean they gave away Rochat to clear room for him they obviously feel he is an upgrade. I get Knighton's played well, particularly that Seattle game but aside from that performance he's made the saves that should be saved. I think this loss opens the door tho to see a change in goal, curious to see how he performs.

Whitecaps are going to this years MLS CUP CHAMPS no doubt about it look at this caps team right now they have a stellar back 4 with lee, leveron, rusin( not sure), obrien, and Harvey in mid I would stick with Davidson, Koffie and reo-Coker then we have 3 forwards who make excellent plays when they get the ball in Camilo(golden boot leader), Miller and Teibert overall we got ourselves one excellent and talented club who has a chance to go all the way and be Canada's 1st ever team to win it assuming Montreal doesn't do good down he stretch

Whitecaps are going to this years MLS CUP CHAMPS no doubt about it look at this caps team right now they have a stellar back 4 with lee, leveron, rusin( not sure), obrien, and Harvey in mid I would stick with Davidson, Koffie and reo-Coker then we have 3 forwards who make excellent plays when they get the ball in Camilo(golden boot leader), Miller and Teibert overall we got ourselves one excellent and talented club who has a chance to go all the way and be Canada's 1st ever team to win it assuming Montreal doesn't do good down he stretch

Almost ran out of breath....

Whitecaps 0 Philadelphia 1

The Caps deserved a tie, at least.

What was Davidson thinking?

An entertaining game. But that's still two losses in a row and a tough one coming up next week in Portland. Especially with both Davidson and Reo-Coker out with card issues.

Atmosphere sounds amazing in Portland. But are they actually chanting BS on Rusin's injury or the fact that the ref didn't card him?

idk, looked like he really injured his ankle, would be surprised if there was no fracture/dislocation

• 2 weeks later...

Missed the San Jose game but thought I'd give the caps and caps thread some love. They've been playing great lately, our lineup looks solid. Subs maybe a bit lacking, but I think we have a pretty strong core as long as they gel and put in the work. 2nd in the West in the 3rd season so far, enjoying every moment of it.