The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Game for Canadian Championship on Weds, and then another Cascadia match against Portland on TSN2 this Saturday. Southsiders sending 500 supports to Jeld-Wen field to support the boys!

Edited by Kamero89

Anybody heard of any upcoming summer friendly for the Whitecaps this summer? So far Montreal will be getting Lyon and TFC confirmed in April with Liverpool. Seattle will be hosting Chelsea (which I'am hoping to make the trip down).

Worst game of the season. It's tough to believe that this is the same team that played Seattle on the weekend. It looked like a bunch of 8 year olds playing kick and run. Everytime we got posession, it was booted for a hail mary breakaway pass attempt. I don't know how Rennie allowed that to happen throughout the whole game.

There's also no way Le Toux should have been sent off, that was a ridiculous call. Hassli didn't get any help from the ref either, he shuold've won about about 5x as many fouls as he did. At least 2 other players from TFC did more than enough to earn a 2nd or 3rd or 4th yellow, too.

But reffing isn't an excuse, that was a terrible performance. Looking at the standings and seeing TFC with 0 points is enough to make me forget about this game LOL

aggreate is horrible. how easy for tfc knowing they win concacaf birth with a 0-0 tie. the whole game was a storm of brutalness juan marques davidson should be ashamed of himself.

Does that not make it even worse?

Nah, they've got bigger problems. They're not gonna fair too well in the Champions League either. I don't think the Whitecaps would do too well either. The less games we play, the better given this team's injury history.

Also having the ref be from Toronto is absolute bush league. I recall whoever the ref that blew the Montreal game a couple years back was also from Montreal. The CSA have found a way to absolutely screw up this tournament every year (don't even get me started about last year's "rematch" LOL).

• 2 weeks later...