Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tank Hankerous

The Best KEVIN BIEKSA Quotes...

im just glad people are finally jumping off the "lets trade Bieksa" wagon *you know who you are!*... now lets hope after we resign him nobody will speak of the same nonsense again :frantic:

On Chicago carrying momentum into game 5 (saw it during the 2nd intermission of the DET/PHO game)...

'there is no carry over of momentum unless we allow it."

I hope the boy in blue believe this ^^^^^^

"Even if i'm pushing a stroller, those bike guys they'll just start giving it to me like 'get out of the lane you loser!'...and then I grab 'em and I push 'em off of their bike."

-Bieksa on walking in Vancouver's useless bike lanes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

``She`s like `you`re on your own if you get traded```

-Bieksa joking about talking to his wife about potentially being traded from Vancouver.

"Trevor Linden, even though he lives in Kitsilano, always seems to be floating around in there. I run into him more than anybody. You just can't get rid of the guy."

-Bieksa on living in Yaletown

Hope that first quote is recent, so it means he'll resign with the Nucks and I'll have a couple more years to try to run into him in Yaletown! :lol:

Hahaha, Juice is great.

Can't believe people wanted to trade this guy.

Juice and Ballard have the best interviews haha

haha priceless Bieksa! Gotta love this guy.

LMFAO at the one about the cyclists. Hadn't heard that before, but it made my day.

Also, wasn't it Juice who was ribbing Edler about his "Bieber" haircut last season?

"That's Because I do"

Bieksa responding to Michael Landsberg on Off The Record when asked "Why do you always look like you want to punch someone in the face?"