The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

According to numerous people on Twitter, he died a few days ago with lots of other people. The U.S. Government has spent that time trying to confirm that it was Osama, which it is know known that it is him.

According to numerous people on Twitter, he died a few days ago with lots of other people. The U.S. Government has spent that time trying to confirm that it was Osama, which it is know known that it is him.

Actionable U.S. Intelligence led to a strike by a U.S. strike, that led to the death of Bin Laden.

We don't know what kind of asset it was.

Killed outside a palace in Islamabad, Pakistan, along with family members...per CNN.

I'm hearing it was last week, but of course they couldn't say anything until they were sure.

For sure, with something this magnitude they had to make sure it was legitimate. It would have been absolutely embarrassing if they jumped the gun, and it happened to be untrue.

I have read a couple post about 2012, but this may add to the 2012. I thought more of what has been going on in the world in the last year with, earthquakes, tsunamis, weird patterns of weather, the tornadoes, things like this that have been record breaking ones, have already had me thinking these are things that may be leading to 2012 more, not so much this issue.

Archived