The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

I have read a couple post about 2012, but this may add to the 2012. I thought more of what has been going on in the world in the last year with, earthquakes, tsunamis, weird patterns of weather, the tornadoes, things like this that have been record breaking ones, have already had me thinking these are things that may be leading to 2012 more, not so much this issue.

So many soldiers have been waiting for this moment. Without a questions, troops have been wondering what they are doing over in Iraq years after years. Now, with the death of Laden, their sacrifice is finally paying off.

This is a turning point for the global war on terrorism. In many ways, the global war of terrorism which has defined USA, the way we get on airports, the way we live our day to day life maybe changing right now. This is significant development.

We have seen from the last decade, extremist Islam has been gaining popularity but with the demise of Laden, we could be turning into a new face. The Arab Revolution are starting and if the 1990s were defined by radicalism, and the last decade on war on terrorism, the next decade could be a next era. The way we live our lives are definitely going to change with this news. The last decade has been defined by war against Bin Laden, war against terrorism, war against fear, the new decade can be defined by new factors.

The closure of Laden, who has become hated by people around the world will pave way to a new era of living.

More coverage from: The Life Commentary

Archived