Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Bob

Osama Bin Laden Killed

1,058 posts in this topic

They could have I suppose, but this would only add to the virulent stench. What we know for certain is that the DoD performed DNA tests and cannot locate the tests or the results.

I suppose it goes back to the same set of rhetorical questions:

Does the US government repeatedly lie?

Does the US media repeatedly lie?

Are the CIA/DoD honest, trustworthy and forthright entities?

Who told you bin Laden was killed in a raid?

I'm glad the article clearly stated its slant by talking about explosives bringing down the twin towers. Otherwise I might have taken me a few minutes to realise the articel was conspiracy BS.

Sure, it could stink of a gov't using a legal loophole in order to withhold classified information from the public.

But, how does that allow one to make the logical leap that they didn't kill him?

You conspiracy theorist jack-in-apes should seriously get a grip and while you're at it, a clue.

Sure, it could stink of a gov't using a legal loophole in order to withhold classified information from the public.

But, how does that allow one to make the logical leap that they didn't kill him?

You conspiracy theorist jack-in-apes should seriously get a grip and while you're at it, a clue.

Me too - I'd have just hated to have to read the entire BS conspiracy blarney in order to ascertain that. :)

I'd have +d you too, but I'm all out.

I did it long before that post. I heavily and repeatedly criticise conspiracy theories and the people who promote them.

I'm not going to waste my time on a well thought out argument to use against someone who would be better suited in a mental ward in a straightjacket with tinfoil on their heads.

Bin Laden was the main camera man in the hollywood studio filiming the moon landing.

If it was classified information it typically would not be subject to FOIA requests or releases and if even it were it could be easily and swiftly denied since the information is classified (until if/when it becomes declassified). Furthermore, the US government since I believe 2009 has the ability to classy documents and information upon receiving FOIA requests for 'National Security reasons', so the DoD need not even give any documents or information to the CIA if the issue is classification and avoiding FOIA requests.

The ones saying he was killed are consistent liars and have produced no evidence. If you choose to take their word, then so be it.

I don't believe I am the one making any leaps in logic here.

Yes you have demonstrated on numerous occasions how you'd much prefer wasting your time attacking peoples' mental health as arguments and then be on your way.

If the "crazy shoe" fits, wear it.

If it wasn't for the conspiracy theorists being crazy we would have nothing to agree about!