The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

^

Nice to see your true colors show....didn't say Laden was fake, said there is no proof of his death and compared it to how when people say there is no proof of God, you guys don't listen but this is an exception for no facts/proof of the death for some reason. Sorry I'm not a spelling master, I'm human and make mechanical errors, and talking about how to SPELL, you should ask yourself first...it's spelt 'insane', not that it makes me upset unlike some.

^

Nice to see your true colors show....didn't say Laden was fake, said there is no proof of his death and compared it to how when people say there is no proof of God, you guys don't listen but this is an exception for no facts/proof of the death for some reason. Sorry I'm not a spelling master, I'm human and make mechanical errors, and talking about how to SPELL, you should ask yourself first...it's spelt 'insane', not that it makes me upset unlike some.

I don't know why they haven't said anything about it, maybe they haven't seen it (the video) but anyways, people have taken a run at it - the video of the police chief....

I find it extremely hilarious you believe it's real with that video, and ontop with the video of Michelle Obama saying Barack and her went to Barack's "home country" when they visited "Africa".

I don't know why they haven't said anything about it, maybe they haven't seen it (the video) but anyways, people have taken a run at it - the video of the police chief....

I find it extremely hilarious you believe it's real with that video, and ontop with the video of Michelle Obama saying Barack and her went to Barack's "home country" when they visited "Africa".

You would find it hilarious no doubt...most half wits would no doubt believe this tripe.

I find it extremely hilarious that there's all this truthiness about the uncovered layer cake 'fake' birth certificate, and the Republican Leadership who are doing everything in their power to sink the Obama presidency and also whatever they can to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term, with their army of paid professional dirt diggers, would simply have missed seeing this or have such absolutely retarded Inspector Clouseau types working for them they have failed to have been made aware of it by them or even, the many many many many many many slaw-jawed patriotic yokels in and around the U.S., not to mention the private billionaire citizens that fully back the Republicans headed by such as the Koch brothers and they haven't all simply run to the Supreme Court pissing themselves with excitement and glee at discovering the most profound internet-based evidence to the holy grail of presidential conspiracies.

Yup, they all dumb, you smart, have a cookie.

• 1 month later...

A new book by a Navy Seals member has given a different account of how Bin Laden was killed. He basically said Bin Laden poke his head out of a bedroom and was shot. He was dead or dying when the Navy Seals burst in the room and shot him again.

He was unarmed and he did not use his wife as a shield as was reported. And there was no 40 minute fire fight.

A new book by a Navy Seals member has given a different account of how Bin Laden was killed. He basically said Bin Laden poke his head out of a bedroom and was shot. He was dead or dying when the Navy Seals burst in the room and shot him again.

He was unarmed and he did not use his wife as a shield as was reported. And there was no 40 minute fire fight.

• 6 months later...

Just watched Zero Dark Thirty, and it got me thinking, that I really dont believe the story. They were so quick to "kill him" and dispose of the body, without any evidence, photos, and what not. They didnt want to "release" the pictures to anger people. Not to mention the mixed stories being told and such.

Noone had a problem displaying Pablo Escobar's headshot corpse 20 years ago, but it was deemed too offensive to do the same with Bin Laden's? Please.

There are lots of examples of people being taken out on false pretenses, like the "Frenchman" during the Vietnam war, supposedly he was a Frenchman who sadistically tortured Americans for the VC, as if the VC/NVA needed to outsource for that. In reality he was a CIA agent who moved heroin, and he either knew too much or otherwise made a liability of himself, and got taken out by super sniper Carlos Hathcock.

Archived