The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

They have killed Bin Laden, so what? Al-Qaeda and other groups of terrorists won't simply seize to exist. They act like they have eliminated the super evil of the bad guys, but there's no good or bad. The US are the richest nation on earth, yet they invade other countries in order to get even more money by letting oil prices soar and investing billions of taxdollars in the defence industry, while killing thousands of innocent civilians, tearing families apart and destroying homes. No wonder that people living in those regions develop a hatred against the United States. America is just as guilty of killing innocent people as al-Qaeda is. War simply sucks and you won't resolve any war by spilling even more blood.

Granted, by murdering Bin Laden they eliminated a CIA trained human weapon, but do they really think that's gonna stop everything? I severely doubt that. They simply blow it out of proportion to direct the public's attention away from the real issues America is having.

PS: President Obama, I want you to return that Nobel Peace Prize immediately!

PPS: Bin Laden got what he deserved, but

- if anything, it should have been done quietly; publicly celebrating the assassination of a human being is just stupid and evidence of a mental disorder

- some American leaders should take the same fate

Still hard to believe he was found in a mansion in the middle of a Pakistani city full of civilians and so close to a police station. Maybe this has been mentioned in previous posts so I apologize in advance, but it just makes me wonder how it took the US this long to identify the location (or at least suspect) when that mansion had obvious security features such as those high walls and barbed wires. I think I also read somewhere that it was built for 5 years already? Did the US just not trust some of the sources from the Pakistani officials?

And again, sorry if this has been mentioned, but has there been confirmation that this was or was not a joint operation with any Pakistani agencies? Kinda hard for me to keep up to date fast as I don't have a TV.

Honestly, i dont buy this, wether it is him or not you cant tell me it took the most advance nation on earth 10 years to find the most wanted man on the planet.. especially with all their spy satelites and technologies.

Personally, i think Osama has been dead along time ago, Im one of those people who believes 9/11 was an inside job. Still lots of questions that hasnt been answered that day, the Twin towers, and WC7 going down is a perfect example of a controlled demolition. I believe Obama was framed for the attacks then killed shortly after before he can deny any involvement. Now im not saying Osama is a saint or anything like that lol but theres a bigger picture here.

in 2007 in an interview, Benazir Bhutto said Osama was murdered.. then she got assasinated a few weeks later.

Whats instresting to me is the date they "killed" him, May 1st is a very important day for the Masons and the Illuminati. May 1st 1776 the Illuminati was founded.

the NYC time Square bomb scare May 1st 2010, look for more false flag attacks in the near future.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/binladen-mayfirst/ <--- heres a good article

now excuse me while i make a tinfoil hat :P

Honestly, i dont buy this, wether it is him or not you cant tell me it took the most advance nation on earth 10 years to find the most wanted man on the planet..

cause like i said, dates are important to the masons, theyre obsessed with numerology and all that crap.

read the article i posted, it might give you more insight.

Oh another intresting thing happened on May 1st, Hitler commited suiced that day :o

heres a qoute from the link i posted, very intresting stuff.

"talking about dates, Friday april 29 2011 Obama gave the final order to pursue the operation on Binladen, same day is the royal wedding in England and on that same day in 1945 hitler en eva braun got married, so some one has some explaining to do!, thank you."

but... its probably just a coincidence :o i hope so..

cause like i said, dates are important to the masons, theyre obsessed with numerology and all that crap.

Oh another intresting thing happened on May 1st, Hitler commited suiced that day :o

"talking about dates, Friday april 29 2011 Obama gave the final order to pursue the operation on Binladen, same day is the royal wedding in England and on that same day in 1945 hitler en eva braun got married, so some one has some explaining to do!, thank you."

During 9/11, video show Arabs celebrating in the streets. Now we see people celebrating on the streets of the USA.So what does this mean? We are not much different from the enemy? We are just as bloodthirsty?

During 9/11, video show Arabs celebrating in the streets. Now we see people celebrating on the streets of the USA.So what does this mean? We are not much different from the enemy? We are just as bloodthirsty?

Spite? It was more mockery.

Satisfying skeptics should take precedence? Why? Putting it out on display--should we mount his head on the white house like a trophy? Maybe we should stick his bloody severed head on a post to scare off the barbarians?

Whats instresting to me is the date they "killed" him, May 1st is a very important day for the Masons and the Illuminati. May 1st 1776 the Illuminati was founded.

the NYC time Square bomb scare May 1st 2010, look for more false flag attacks in the near future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-13262531

US President Obama watched the raid in which Osama Bin Laden was killed in real-time, according to White House Counter-Terrorism advisor John Brennan.

Speaking at a news conference he said that "the minutes passed like days" as senior governmnet officials watched events unfold.

Mr Brennan also told journalists that at one point in the operation a woman was used as a human shield to protect Bin Laden from incoming fire.

What fantastic news! It's always great to see a woman hating, psychotic killer of innocent people get shot in the head. Even more perfect was dumping his body in the ocean, as he neither deserves a proper funeral nor a place for his misguided followers to come and worship him.Speaking of his followers, I wonder how they feel about him being shacked up in a custom built mansion, and not out living the life of a jihadi? Too funny, just another do as I say, not as I do dictator type guy.As for Pakistan, they're pretty much the bunch of greasy scumbags I always knew them to be, there is simply no way they didn't know he was living so close to Islamabad. I guess that's what happens when the military runs your country and uses the politicians as their puppets. What a corrupt craphole.

Archived