The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

Why is it, when they caught Saddam we paraded around, did a dental exam on live tv had his face on tv everywhere, showed the 'hole' he lived in ect, ect.

But for OBL,

Nothing, and dump him quickly in the sea, to be 'respectful' to Islamic tradition.

Why is it, when they caught Saddam we paraded around, did a dental exam on live tv had his face on tv everywhere, showed the 'hole' he lived in ect, ect.

But for OBL,

Nothing, and dump him quickly in the sea, to be 'respectful' to Islamic tradition.

But for OBL,

Saddam was found in an American occupied country, and was captured alive.

This is a much different situation, a covert operation with an uncooperative government. Access is restricted. It is also a different US administration. The Bush administration was desperately looking for a way to justify their war when they found no WMDs.

Perhaps we will see more proof soon, I do agree that there are parts of the story that don't quite make sense.

Saddam was found in an American occupied country, and was captured alive.

This is a much different situation, a covert operation with an uncooperative government. Access is restricted. It is also a different US administration. The Bush administration was desperately looking for a way to justify their war when they found no WMDs.

Perhaps we will see more proof soon, I do agree that there are parts of the story that don't quite make sense.

Why wouldn't they at least put up video of the burial at sea? This whole story really stinks. The more I read into it the more I can't believe how naive the US government thinks people are. We are being lied to over and over again..I hate listening to a lot of these conspiracy theorists but a lot of their claims make far more sense than the crap the government tries to feed us.

Why is it, when they caught Saddam we paraded around, did a dental exam on live tv had his face on tv everywhere, showed the 'hole' he lived in ect, ect.But for OBL, Nothing, and dump him quickly in the sea, to be 'respectful' to Islamic tradition.

Guest Voucer

If you were just watching the White House press conference today, there appear to be so many more contradictions now. The reporters there were pushing some of the issues as well. For some reason, CNN cut the feed well before it ended, something they did not do yesterday.

Guest Voucer

Apparently, Osama was not armed, nor was his wife. Yesterday Bin Laden was reported to have been armed and shooting back at the Navy SEALS. Both were on the third floor, while the firefight occurred on the first floor. There was a woman on the first floor who was shot in the leg. Osama, meanwhile, did not use his wife as a human shield as was previously stated by John Brennan yesterday.

Still, there appears to have been a "resistance" from Osama despite having not been armed. This, for some reason, was enough that they had to shoot him three times -- twice in the chest and once in the head.

There are so many changes to this story now that it's becoming more and more difficult to believe. I'll provide a link to the transcript when it has been posted by the US government.

Apparently, there was heavy fire when the American helicopters landed. One journalist from CNN reported there was no visible damage to the exterior of the complex, nor did he identify where the helicopter may have crashed.

The US government seems to have fabricated much of this story. I'm really starting to doubt whether it's even true.

Archived