The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Captain Bob

<BR>1) We are still currently in who-knows-anymore-how-many wars with countries that are mainly Muslim. We just killed the icon of Al Qaeda. I don't think we need to piss anyone off any more than we already have.<BR>2) Dude what is wrong with you? No one, not even the New Yorkers who celebrated in the streets, would want that p.o.s body ANYWHERE near Ground Zero or their city. Are you even American?<BR>3) Same as 1 really. Our singing "na na na na hey hey hey goodbye" outside the White House and waving US flags already has them planning how to kill us next. Have you ever thought that maybe, instead of trying to hide the dark truth, the government might just be trying to keep us from being killed on a plane or by a bomb by some extremist who's trying to avenge his death?<BR>4) Yes, it could have been any compound in the Middle East, including the one that Osama was hiding in.

I really don't like how they cheer for someones death and I don't usually like conpiracy theries but isn't this a convienent time for obama ( 2 years from election) to gain popularity and it's funny how no country wanted his body so they dumped it in water....

He's feeding the fishes.

The Pakistanis ISI would be the 1st say that he ws'nt dead. instead they got pwnd while gaurding protecting him.

ALL Aid to Pakistan should be stopped immediatley and it should be nuked.

I doubt whether or not they flaunt his body for all to see nor crowds celebrating on the streets will change his followers' determination to avenge his death.

They're going to try to inflict maximum damage anyways. How much more could that change?

Cue the Twilight Zone theme...

The NDP war room went into panic response mode Wednesday after party deputy leader Thomas Mulcair said on a CBC news program that he doubted the U.S. military had pictures of Osama bin Laden's body.

During an appearance on CBC's Power and Politics, Mulcair said he doesn't believe U.S. authorities have photographs of bin Laden's dead body after he was shot in the head by American forces in Pakistan this weekend.

"I don't think, from what I've heard, that those pictures exist. And if they do, I'll leave that up to the American military," Mulcair told the CBC.

When asked again to confirm whether he believed the photos existed, Mulcair said: "No, I don't think they do. If they've got pictures of a cadaver, there's probably more going on than we suspect in what happened there."

His contentious comments sparked anger from other parties who voiced their concerns, quickly making the popular Montreal MP a trending topic in the Twitterverse.

Former astronaut and Liberal MP Marc Garneau tweeted that he "almost fell out of my chair when Mulcair said he doubted the existence of Osama bin Laden photos."

"Osama bin Laden is dead and photos were taken. To suggest otherwise is a serious lack of judgment," he wrote in a subsequent tweet.

"The White House made it clear that pictures exist. Absolutely no reason to doubt that," Dimitri Soudas, Prime Minister Stephen Harper's spokesman, also tweeted.

NDP spokespeople worked quickly to recover from Mulcair's gaffe that even U.S. outlets were reporting.

Paul Dewar, the New Democrats' foreign affairs critic, said the party was not questioning the existence of the photos.

"We have no reason to doubt the veracity of President Obama's statement," Dewar wrote in a statement. "I understand that the U.S. government has photos, but decided not to release them as they do not want them used as trophies. This is a legitimate concern. We agree these types of photos shouldn't be used as propaganda tools."

http://www.canada.co...l#ixzz1LRUq0rEL

this really reeks of false flag

they supposedly killed bin laden, and "terrorist strike" somewhere in the US that can be blamed as al qaeda revenge

and boom, baracky has unconditional support to continue in the quicksand that is the afghan war, and possibly expand against iran and hezbollah......

Anyone who has read the dirty/bloody american history, will see a pattern with these kinds of false flag operations

My nephew who is from the Okanagan is presently working in Houston, Texas. As of a couple of days ago, locals he was in contact with did not believe they got Osama.

Does it make any sense in a fierce gun battle to shoot an unarmed man twice in the head? I believe he was also shot in the chest. It is much easier to shoot someone in the chest. Perhaps they were concerned about bullet proof vests, who knows? Obviously they had no intention of taking him alive.

It begs the question why didn't they kill the wife? And by the way, where the hell is she?

So the US has landed on the moon, why the hell haven't they gone back? I don't believe they ever got there and I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy alone, if at all.

He may have been dead for years already.

sooooo you think he wasn't killed? Well that's easy to be proven if he's alive... all we need is an updated video with him holding a newspaper with any date after Sunday night... and vwala! Till I see that... I'll go with "he's dead"

My nephew who is from the Okanagan is presently working in Houston, Texas. As of a couple of days ago, locals he was in contact with did not believe they got Obama.

Does it make any sense in a fierce gun battle to shoot an unarmed man twice in the head? I believe he was also shot in the chest. It is much easier to shoot someone in the chest. Perhaps they were concerned about bullet proof vests, who knows? Obviously they had no intention of taking him alive.

It begs the question why didn't they kill the wife? And by the way, where the hell is she?

So the US has landed on the moon, why the hell haven't they gone back? I don't believe they ever got there and I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy alone, if at all.

There is a theory that Pakistan fully knew Bin laden was holed up there and protected him because they want the war on Terrorism to continue since Pakistan was receiving billions in aid from the US. The Pakistan government or elements of it feared that all the money would stop coming in if they finally killed Bin Laden.

sooooo you think he wasn't killed? Well that's easy to be proven if he's alive... all we need is an updated video with him holding a newspaper with any date after Sunday night... and vwala! Till I see that... I'll go with "he's dead"

Archived