The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

MW3 Multiplayer > BF3 Multiplayer

Honestly, were you expecting a different answer in a MW3 thread?

I own and play both series, BF rarely gets used, while my COD discs only leaves my xbox for my NHL discs.

I buy NHL and COD on release dates, I buy BF in the summer when i am bored. I cant stand the gameplay.

As much as I love BF3, it's probably true that I'll end up playing MW3 way more.

It may not have vehicles, but it's just so fun and exciting. If it's anything like MW2, and it will be....then I will play it all the way until the next CoD comes out.

Although, I won't be getting MW3 on release day or going to midnight release like the last 2, as Skyrim comes out on Friday.

If you were playing BF3 on PC, you'd probably claim otherwise.

Anyway, I would actually get MW3 over Skyrim. It's easier to find newbs to kill on day 1 than later. Single-player focused games can always wait. Besides, I find it better to get the 'complete' edition of whatever games published from Bethesda.

Nah I've played BF3 on a buddy's PC, and he has it maxed out. I don't find it more or less fun than the console. Sure there's more players on a map, but it's virtually the same.

Don't get me wrong though, I'll be playing BF3 for a long long time.

If anything, in my opinion MW3 can wait. I know for a fact I'll be playing that until the next Call of Duty comes out. I've wanted Skyrim since it was announced, and have been saying for a long time I can't wait for the Oblivion sequel.

No waiting for Skyrim....I need that Day 1.

Why did this turn into a MW3 vs BF3 thread?

Who the hell cares, there is never a definite answer as to which one is better. It is all about personal preferences, nothing else.

Keep this a MW3 Thread for crying out loud, i don't care to read about how much better MW3 is than BF3 and vice versa when i'm here to talk about MW3 AND MW3 ONLY.

Anyways, sad that they took out the Tar-21, that gun was my favourite. So they took out the AA-12 too? I looked at the shotgun list and it wasn't there, but i thought i saw it in a video earlier.. Or maybe it was just the striker shooting really fast..

Report: French delivery truck hijacked, 6,000 copies of Modern Warfare 3 stolen

by Jessica Conditt writer_rss.gif on Nov 6th 2011 9:30PM

mw31_530x298.jpg

A delivery truck in Créteil, France carrying 6,000 copies of Modern Warfare 3 was hijacked and stolen on Saturday by two masked people, French news outlets TFI and Ultimate PS3reported. The truck crashed with a car, and when the truck's drivers exited, two people in masks tear-gassed them before taking off with the games, TFI said. The shipment was reported to be worth 400,000 euros ($551,000).

If you're in the Créteil area and happen to see two people in a delivery truck grinning like maniacs and most likely high-fiving a lot, you may want to contact the authorities. And everyone -- let's settle down. Modern Warfare 3 comes out on Tuesday. It's not worth jail time to play this one a few hours early.

Archived