The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

Bf3 was never about the campaign, that's also speaking for the battlefield series in general.

That is where call of duty should have succeeded, multiplayer is the big thing here.

But how is the multiplayer? Is it a big improvement over mw2 and hopefully BO? Contemplating whether or not to get it based on how the multiplayer is... But serious this month and the few months have been hurting my wallet.

Maybe I haven't hit the sweet spot, but I have had very good rounds on BF3. I love BF3, and will probably play it for a long time...but I see myself playing MW3 more. I could be wrong though, MW3 might just be too much like MW3 for me to play it that much.

It's just...I have so many friends that are Call of Duty fanboys, and I hate to admit it but the deciding factor of me playing BF3 or MW3 more is if more of my friends play it. It sucks that is the case, but it's true. Although, I do have many people on my friends list that are always playing BF3.

This is all just speculation though, as you never know...MW3 could end up gathering dust on my desk like Black Ops did.

As for Skyrim, with all the developer things I've read....it seems miles different from Oblivion. I know in general it will be more of the same, but there is so many different things that can happen. The videos don't do it justice. I've read basically everything there is to read on Skyrim.

Seeing as this is supposedly the last of the MW series, it's been a fun ride. My favorite has got to be the first one, it just made such a first impression with the new engine and all and I have nothing but good memories of the single player and online multiplayer; the first game did a lot of things right. The series has revolutionized the military shooter, as evidenced by all the hate it garners.

preordered this game and my god did it dissapoint me. The campaign was ok, but the multiplayer......was just dissapointing imo, trading it in later today and sticking with BF3

......and now here comes the haters on my opinion

Archived