Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madness

Modern Warfare 3

628 posts in this topic

That guy is right, it's just a 16 map DLC for MW2. The game feels EXACTLY the same with new modes and guns. It also looks identical to MW2. Which was years ago.

There is no doubt that I will play it a lot, but I know eventually I will go to Battlefield 3 again.

Seeing as this is supposedly the last of the MW series, it's been a fun ride. My favorite has got to be the first one, it just made such a first impression with the new engine and all and I have nothing but good memories of the single player and online multiplayer; the first game did a lot of things right. The series has revolutionized the military shooter, as evidenced by all the hate it garners.

I was playing BF3 at a buddies place, it was pretty cool, but I just didn't think it was as fluid and graphically intense as MW3. I will be going to the Best Buy in Langley tonight, if anyone is down for meeting up and smoking a j before the opening, I will be there with my Lamb of God hoodie on.

Did the same thing, traded it in and they gave me assassins creed revelations.

It's not out yet, why you lie?

Um, yeah.

I've got Meme Generator on the Safari-equivalent of speed dial.

11141113.jpg

I'm playing the campaign right now... WOW it's amazing. It makes BF3's campaign look extremely amateurish.

Bf3 has nothing on MW3.