The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

I've played Hitman since the first one. I've played Battlefield since the first one. I've played Human Revolution. I've been a gamer since Wolfenstein and Doom were passed around of floppy disks.

Sophistication is irrelevant to video games. COD sucks because it's the same damn game. If you didn't feed them your parents' hard earn dollars, maybe Activision would actually make a new game.

For the record, I don't play BF3.

People clearly buy Call of Duty for the multiplayer. So why don't they all just keep playing Black Ops and "Stick it to the man?"

I'm on your side, I don't play games to have a social life (Multiplayer), I already have a social life. I play it for the Single Player, and games like Modern Warfare 3 are killing "Single Player."

I'm feeling nostalgic for COD1. Man that game was amazing. I was big in MOHAA at the time, and it was a fantastic MP game. Then I remember loading up COD for the first time and being blown away, it was the first time I've felt like Russia was accurately represented in a video game, in an architectural sense. One of the maps was just like walking through my neighborhood, minus all the bomb craters and gun fire. :lol:

I dont see how multiplayer is boring to some of you. I find the campaign boring.

Playing multiplayer isnt about being social, its about winning, and winning sure is fun.

When I off the same nerd named ex. " xXxSpecOPZhAXORxXx" 4 times in a row, it makes me feel happy.

Knowin' he's raging up a storm, clenching his controller and possibly smashing it. It puts a smile to my face.

SIngle player youre out-witting a brainless computer, no satisfaction in that.

But outsmarting a person, especially one who takes COD much too seriously.

Thats what makes multiplayer so much fun.

Just my opinion.

I dont see how multiplayer is boring to some of you. I find the campaign boring.

Playing multiplayer isnt about being social, its about winning, and winning sure is fun.

When I off the same nerd named ex. " xXxSpecOPZhAXORxXx" 4 times in a row, it makes me feel happy.

Knowin' he's raging up a storm, clenching his controller and possibly smashing it. It puts a smile to my face.

SIngle player youre out-witting a brainless computer, no satisfaction in that.

But outsmarting a person, especially one who takes COD much too seriously.

Thats what makes multiplayer so much fun.

Just my opinion.

I actually never got black ops, I used to have MW2 but i traded it in for BC2, then I started to miss MW2 thus why I got MW3.

But I completely agree, its pretty much the same game. If I was playing modern warfare recently before playing MW3....i'd be thoroughly dissapointed.

I also dont think you have to throw away hours upon hours to be good at COD, it hasnt changed since MW.

Its something you dont forget, kind of like riding a bike.

Using radar and minimizing your flanks is pretty much the key to every modern FPS

Archived