The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

The game looks like its going to be sick! Last chance for Infinity Ward to make a statement and get another chance to make more Call Of Duty games.

Black Ops = More realisitc

Modern Warfare 2 = Way more fun

.......They can make this game really exciting! Lets see what they'll do. And me, I'm buying it for sure! smile.gif

This game better be more like MW2 than Black Ops, MW2 was the best game ever. I don't even care about the hacks and stuff, that game was never boring. Black Ops got boring the first week, however Zombies is always fun.

Are there Zombies in MW3?

This game better be more like MW2 than Black Ops, MW2 was the best game ever. I don't even care about the hacks and stuff, that game was never boring. Black Ops got boring the first week, however Zombies is always fun.

MW2 had the POTENTIAL to be the best game ever. It was never really fixed as problems kept piling on. I have never played a game as much as MW2 (Bad Company 2 is probably tied). It sucks that BF3 and MW3 are coming out at almost the same time.

I actually didn't mind the Noobtubers...

I mean, whenever there was a noobtuber in my game and almost had a nuke, i'd bring out my sprinting class with blast shield and hunt that mofo down and kill him. Always fun killing people before getting their nuke, and the knifing was always easy kills, you just gonna be quick, and the models were, meh. Models were rigged, but i had a hell of a time using them LOL.

Hacks were stupid, but i mean you can only get hacked if you're stupid. If you're in a hacked lobby, leave asap, don't even start the game, not that hard.

I didnt even get to use the models when they were super crazy :(. But mw2 was really fun even with all the glitches. Id always compalin and i would still play. If someone noobtoobed me id bring out my nootube class and own the other team. Only thing that would get me was the speed class but i guess it was a tradeoff if i was camping so i didnt compalin too much. i cant wait for this game, all i want is the ak47 and rpgs and im happy :)

Mw2 was hectic. Black ops was more slow and tactical. In the end, I didn't really like the guns in Black Ops either. They felt even more the same than they did in MW2.

I didn't mind Black Ops. If you were on a good streak and owning it was great, but because of the slow pacing, it got so boring and frustrating if you were sucking or in a laggy lobby.

I liked the pace/level/tag thing in MW2. And the maps. Sure, there was some awful maps, but I remember all of them, I played Black Ops more recently and don't remember half of them because they don't stand out like at all.

MW2 sucked because of exploits. Some of the guns were way too good. Noob tubes were crazy, model's were crazy at first, most of the shotties in general were cheap. Grip = one shot before SMG can kill you in medium distance since it's one shot. If they make better maps in MW3, and make sure that there's no wtfstrong weapons or cheap kills, I'd love something more like MW2.

Also, I hope they have more co-op challenge stuff. Spec ops was amazing. Me and Kanucks25 played those for hours and had a blast.

Although I hope they make it harder to get killstreaks, especially with how powerful they are. Harriers and pavelows were so easy to get, and they got way too many kills for how easy it was.

Archived