The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

What's the best guns (top 3) to use in this game?

I"m not that great at it.

I like ground war. There's up to 18 players and has a mix of Kill Confirmed, Deathmatch and Domination.

This game seriously needs more maps.

I matured out of Call of Duty games a month ago, haven't played them in a month (Been an NHL guy), and played it for the first time today in a month! Long story short - played with 4 of my friends, used a sniper in the game for the first time with a ACOG scope (Why first time? Simple: Snipers suck in this game) and I kicked @sss!!!!!! frantics.gif

Its so much easier with a ACOG scope, and I had kick on it. Played 5 or so games - can say my average was probably 27 kills and 10 deaths a game. ....Damn is that ever so good! Sniper (The AS50) with a ACOG kicks @ss! You zoom in soooo quickly with it, like a pistol, and the best is a one shot kill 4/5 times. Don't silence it, it just makes it a 2 shot kill then, and yea, its pure awesome! I hated snipers, never liked them a bit in MW3, but now after today, I an say it'll be my favourite gun and class for some time. smile.gif

Exactly what the developer was banking on, realease the game with terrible maps so more people will buy map packs.

No thanks, already spent enough money on this crappy game.

As for best gun, it's the ACR. It's the only really good gun in the game.

Guest The Brown Burrows

PP90M1 , MP7 , ACR , SCAR-L , P90 , UMP , MSR , STRIKER , KSG , TYPE 95 , M4A1 , AK47 , FMG9 , FIVE SEVEN , RPG , JAVELIN , MP9 , and the FAD are all pretty good. If you can learn all of the different playstyles and techniques to kill someone you will succeed.

Love this game compared to Black Ops (I think that game was crap). The Modern warfare series are always good. The map packs are decent too.

Archived