The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

Yet another uninspiring trailer in my book. I doubt I'll even buy the game - all it tells me is 'yawn, more straightforward single player levels, uninteresting storyline, online is the only reason to buy the game'.

I'm fed up with COD being so predictable! Surprise us for once!

Lol, okay top 10 club on PS3 wouldn't even be top 50 on xbox. The only team worth mentioning from ps3 is 7BK/KoK and even they know the competition is so poor over there that they are (along with like 2-3 of the only other good teams) coming to xbox for 12. I was on one of the top teams for 09, #1 team for NHL 10, and been playing regularly with top 360 players for 11.

And just the fact you talk about cheese, glitch goals, and walking in on computers means you don't have the slightest clue, because I guarantee you don't play 6v6.

Small changes...okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Up until 11, passing was 1 touch - quick bang bang one touch plays, passing in 11 changed so drastically with the charge up and hardcore-type passing that has lead to a huge shift in play speed and people saucing it 50 times a game.

Playing defense has been changing every year - being able to hit or not hit in front of the net, pokechecks, smashing kids in open ice, forwards doing loose-puck dekes through 4 people and scoring

The one thing I'll agree with you on is that there are problems every year - they fix a few and introduce a lot more (like the goddamn breaking sticks on sticklifts). Fact is, they repackage the game, make it feel different, play different, but at the end of the day it disappoints because instead of fixing broken mechanics they introduce more cheesy crap (o god i can't wait for helmets to fly off players heads 5 times a game!)

One last thing - guarantee the scrubs who negged me play 2's all day. Get good kids!

Sigh, no knowledge of the competitive side of EASHL. sadno.gif

The only reason it's harder to get to the top ranks in 360 is because the teams play a lot more, and you need to play massive amounts of games to be ranked. The game-play is different for both systems along with the point system.

Why don't you bring over your 360 team and play against my team on the PS3?

I hope MW3 lives up to the hype it has. Black Ops certainly didn't.

Sure, I played Black Ops for a month or so and got to I think....1st Prestige Lvl 14. After that the game was just boring.

MW2 was awesome, I think better than Black Ops. With Call of Duty going back to Infinity Ward, it should be a good bet.

Archived