The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Halo 4 Thread

Caboose

Is this a continuation of the first 3? Like the same story line? If it's another ODST or Reach I won't buy it, both of those games are a joke.

If you actually watched the trailer you would know lol. But yah continuation of halo 3.

Uh, isn't it just a remake of Gay-lo 1?

Guys, minus me more. Please. It's so useful.

Herp Derp

It's a rendered trailer. Where's the gameplay to show that it's the same as the previous Halo games?

Hint: there isn't any

I'm sooo f***in jacked about this!! They definitely need to get away from reach mode, the whole jet packs, sprinting thing is brutal! Reach wasnt really master chief, and Chief is back so hopefully they don't screw up again

Ps they didn't just announced halo 4 they announced 5 and 6 as well!!!

^hey brahma bull, bungie is making it I think, 343 did the remake of halo ce, this is halo 4

No, Bungie is done with Halo. Bungie the developer, is no longer part of Microsoft studios. Consequently, the Halo franchise now belongs to Microsoft (in fact, the next game Bungie makes will be cross-platform, and not a Xbox exclusive). Technically, Bungie was done with Halo after Reach, and so Microsoft turned over the franchise to 343i soon after. Even the most recent DLC map pack-- the Defiant map pack-- was actually made by 343i, not Bungie.

^ wow the graphics were intense, I've never heard of 343. I assumed it was bungie because of the graphics.

I hope they don't try to change anything and get back to the original and best halo of all time! Halo 2 :D

^ wow the graphics were intense, I've never heard of 343. I assumed it was bungie because of the graphics.

I hope they don't try to change anything and get back to the original and best halo of all time! Halo 2 :D

Saber Interactive is doing Halo Anniversary

343 is doing Halo 4, and that teaser isn't actual gameplay.

Archived