The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Halo 4 Thread

Caboose

angry_no_meme_face_cards-p137983035230222546envwi_400.jpg

Too bad, I bought it.

I'm not a Halo guy but I've played all and this is by far the best one I've ever played. I'm most amazed by the sounds, everything is alive around especially when you play with surround sound.

I have yet to play online but I'm sure it'll exceed all expectations.

One of the best games this year.

this game is so fun, might be my favorite Halo

Just beat the sixth level. So far so good, however I will admit I am a little confused about the plot in relation to Forerunners/humans and the Dialect, and why the covenant are again against us.

Do you mean the Didact? that guy's rad

Just watched the opening cutscene. Holy crap, it made me want to buy a 360 just to buy this game.

Literally I can say it's just the beginning. I've never played a story mode as intense and mind blowing.

I would say if your going to buy a 360 and only get this game, it's still worth it.

You won't be disappointed.

I am a little confused with the setting.

Halo 3 ended with the Elites and humans/Spartans having an allegiance, then in the Webisodes (which prequel Halo 4), none of the cadets know what the Covenant/Elites/Spartans are?

Did they give any reason why the Elites/Convenant attack humanity again?

Okay, I said I wasn't going to buy it, but now I totally am. Quite frankly, it doesn't take your stereotypical young-teenage (screw ageism, btw) XBL kid to enjoy this game. It never has in the Halo series, contrary to popular belief, but this game is actually just really good for a core-geared FPS. Great audio (play it with a headset, it sounds amazing), smooth storytelling, challenging gameplay (I'm alright and "Normal" pushes me sometimes), 10/10 visuals as is custom with the newer games in the series, ect., ect..

I'm quite impressed.

I am a little confused with the setting.

Halo 3 ended with the Elites and humans/Spartans having an allegiance, then in the Webisodes (which prequel Halo 4), none of the cadets know what the Covenant/Elites/Spartans are?

Did they give any reason why the Elites/Convenant attack humanity again?

If by webisodes, you mean the "Forward Unto Dawn" series, then you're off about the timeline. FUD takes place in the year 2526. Halo 1, 2, and 3 take place from 2552-2553.

I didn't think consoles were capable of displaying this quality of graphics.

This game is absolutely mindblowing, and highly addictive.

I find myself never using more than one loadout though (BR, Bolt shot for close range goodness, and promethean vision)

Are there any other armour abilities worth a shot?

Archived