Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

b3.

The 2011-12 Chicago Wolves Thread

Connauton or Granani  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Which defenceman has more upside,or do You think will be a more valuable Defenceman in the future ?

• 22 yr old Connauton
    • 25 yr old Gragnani

I gotta go with Pierre on this one and say Malcom Subban. Lol jk I'd like to see a defencemen or center picked. Skjei, Thrower, Hertl, Bystrom and if he somehow falls by miracle or we trade up Gaunce.

While I do love the idea of having a BC AHL team as our afifliate, travel will be atrocious for the prospects. Buy a team, move it to Vancouver and we can play Abbotsford all the time!

@Chicago_Wolves

BREAKING NEWS: #ChicagoWolves have re-signed forward Tim Miller (@millsi14) for the 2012-13 season! Official release to follow.

@Chicago_Wolves

BREAKING NEWS: #ChicagoWolves have signed center Taylor Matson (@tmatson9) to a contract for the 2012-13 season! Details to follow.

@Chicago_Wolves

BREAKING NEWS: #ChicagoWolves have signed goaltender Mathieu Corbeil-Theriault. He spent last yr with Saint John (QMJHL). Details to follow.

The Wolves have signed their own backup netminder in the past, and they usually play for an affiliate. The number of Wolves signings so far this early leads me to believe they're betting on a lockout.

The Wolves have signed their own backup netminder in the past, and they usually play for an affiliate. The number of Wolves signings so far this early leads me to believe they're betting on a lockout.