The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

so whats the deal with these goddamn legends?

they were very unclear with what happens with them in the trailer.

do they just exist on all of their teams rosters? like Gretzky is on edmonton, LA, Stlouis, NYR?

and why are there players that arent even retired yet on the legends team. (or is it even a team?)

some announcement, i cant believe EA actually had to hide behind gretzky because he was the only one who had the balls to announce this piece of garbage.

so whats the deal with these goddamn legends?

they were very unclear with what happens with them in the trailer.

do they just exist on all of their teams rosters? like Gretzky is on edmonton, LA, Stlouis, NYR?

and why are there players that arent even retired yet on the legends team. (or is it even a team?)

some announcement, i cant believe EA actually had to hide behind gretzky because he was the only one who had the balls to announce this piece of garbage.

Agreed. It's a huge disapointment. If there's only 10 legends and it's just a team, no new game mode, it's total garbage. I could spend about an hour creating those players myself. Plus Bure and Orr who seem not to be in it.

And even if there is a new game mode, I have no high hopes for it.

You will also be able to add a Legend to any team roster in Be a GM mode as you chase the Stanley Cup. Will you want to add Chelios to the Canucks as the replacement for Ehrhoff for this year, or to his hometown Blackhawks to skate with Seabrook or Keith? You decide what Legends you want on your team.

Archived