The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Few more thoughts after a few more games:

- Absolutely loving the first few strides physics and animations.

- Apparently boarding no longer exists?

- Colour/brightness needs to be adjusted.

- Wrist shot physics/animation are perfect this year.

- Hitting needs to be tweaked in a big way, some of the new hits look retarded.

- I've now had 2 goals called back on a goalie interference call that wasn't really a penalty, this feature needs to be adjusted...

Few more thoughts after a few more games:

- Absolutely loving the first few strides physics and animations.

- Apparently boarding no longer exists?

- Colour/brightness needs to be adjusted.

- Wrist shot physics/animation are perfect this year.

- Hitting needs to be tweaked in a big way, some of the new hits look retarded.

- I've now had 2 goals called back on a goalie interference call that wasn't really a penalty, this feature needs to be adjusted...

Tavares's is fine IMO, he was like top 5 in takeawys last season, I think? I know he was top 10. And his offence is awesome too.

Kesler should definitly be higer. I mean he has top notch speed, one of the best wristers in the games, top 3 defensive ability, and his hitting is pretty good too

Loving the demo so far...

Do the Canucks always start up 2-0 in play now or is it whatever team you select? Couldn't bring myself to even select boston to see.

Another question...anyone know if HUT accounts (ie how many pucks you have) will be transferable from 11 to 12?

Loving the demo so far...

Do the Canucks always start up 2-0 in play now or is it whatever team you select? Couldn't bring myself to even select boston to see.

Another question...anyone know if HUT accounts (ie how many pucks you have) will be transferable from 11 to 12?

OMG! In the demo I was playing play now against the Bruins and was down 3-0 going to the third, eerily similar to you know what. Anyways , Kes scored twice, and Hank scored with 1:45 to tie it up. Then Daniel scores with 3.4 seconds left to win! How much I wish that would have happened in real life about 3 months ago....:(

Archived