The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Minused for telling the truth? lols.

I've owned every NHL game since 1994 - I think I know what I'm talking about :lol:

This is almost as bad as the transition from NHL04 to NHL05.

Wrister's are more realistic no doubt and I guess it's really cool to run over Thomas after the whistle? Like others have said, you're pretty much paying $70 to play a patched NHL11. Why are they adding so many dumb gimics in the game that use to be in the game and were removed? "EVERYTHING IS LIVE IN NHL12!!! EVEN YOUR HELMETS CAN COME OFF AND PLAYERS CAN GET HIT INTO THE BENCH". NEWS FLASH: That crap use to be in other NHL's.

and who really cares about a winter classic or be a legend mode? Their big announcement was the addition of players in the game. Isn't that what Create a Player is for? :picard::lol:

Ramjagsingh and his development team are a joke and huge scammers; please some company create a NHL game that can rival this BS.

P.S - the new physics engine isn't even that great, it sucks tbh.

I've owned every NHL game since 1994 - I think I know what I'm talking about :lol:

Wrister's are more realistic no doubt and I guess it's really cool to run over Thomas after the whistle? Like others have said, you're pretty much paying $70 to play a patched NHL11. Why are they adding so many dumb gimics in the game that use to be in the game and were removed? "EVERYTHING IS LIVE IN NHL12!!! EVEN YOUR HELMETS CAN COME OFF AND PLAYERS CAN GET HIT INTO THE BENCH". NEWS FLASH: That crap use to be in other NHL's.

and who really cares about a winter classic or be a legend mode? Their big announcement was the addition of players in the game. Isn't that what Create a Player is for? :picard::lol:

Ramjagsingh and his development team are a joke and huge scammers; please some company create a NHL game that can rival this BS.

Agreed bud, owned every game since 05 and most likely wont pick it up this year. $70 is too much for hardly any major additions

Wow, I just got a kick ass HUT team. Check this out.

Iginla(91) Stamkos(92) St.Louis(90)

Perry(91) Skinner(86) Havlat(87)

Bartshi(75) McDonald(84) Horton(85)

Bum (75) Bum (74) Bum (72)

Shattenkirk(86) Seabrook(88)

Fowler(86) Brookbank(80)

Scuderi(82) Kadlec (77)

Price(93)

Thomas(89)

Wow, I just got a kick ass HUT team. Check this out.

Iginla(91) Stamkos(92) St.Louis(90)

Perry(91) Skinner(86) Havlat(87)

Bartshi(75) McDonald(84) Horton(85)

Bum (75) Bum (74) Bum (72)

Shattenkirk(86) Seabrook(88)

Fowler(86) Brookbank(80)

Scuderi(82) Kadlec (77)

Price(93)

Thomas(89)

Also action tracker is AWESOME. Not really much to it, but kinda cool to look back and see where you take your shots are where they are placed in the nets. Also to look back and have all those replays to it.

All in all, I'll buy it.

Oh yea, and for anyone who gives a rats bum. They have updated some of the players pictures (Thomas', Burrows, Kesler's, Raymond's, etc.)

Archived