The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Haha my cousin and I were playin together and we got to Team USA. We were winning like 1-0 then he gives the puck away twice which leads to 2 goals and we lose.

Next day he's all like "You suck at that game, you never even passed too" (I never passed cuz he'd just give it away, and when I did pass the CPU just intercepted it)

I'm like then "Then what did you get to by yourself?"

He's like "I only got past the Sea Dogs, The Canucks kept cheating and got all the penalties called against me"

Later I'm playing by myself, I beat the whole tournament allowing like 1 goal the whole time.

He's like "Oh you just got lucky"

I'm like dude WTF?

Also before we were playing NHL 09 and it was tied with like 7.9 second left and I scored and I'm all happy and he's about to like have a melt down, So I let him score and he's like "Why the heck did you let me score, OMG you suck so much"

He's like 13.

You use the work "like" too many times...

But anyways, has anyone had problems with goaltender interference? I scored 2 goals from the point and both of them were turned down because of goaltender interference. One was when Chara checked Raymond and Raymond nudged Thomas, 3 seconds later it the shot went in. Another was when Samuelsson was in the crease near the post and Thomas was at the top of the blue on the opposite side and that was called goaltender interference, without any contact.

You use the work "like" too many times...

But anyways, has anyone had problems with goaltender interference? I scored 2 goals from the point and both of them were turned down because of goaltender interference. One was when Chara checked Raymond and Raymond nudged Thomas, 3 seconds later it the shot went in. Another was when Samuelsson was in the crease near the post and Thomas was at the top of the blue on the opposite side and that was called goaltender interference, without any contact.

I beat the HUT tourney on my first try. In fact I've beaten it 4 times now without a loss.

All I really do with the demo now is play against Boston on Superstar. I really wish the full game was coming sooner. :lol:

Archived