Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoKnowsHockey

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

3,489 posts in this topic

skate up with your goalie between whistles then press Y

skate up with your goalie between whistles then press Y

How do you skate around with your goalie...? I can't control mine.

Probably celebrating the stanley cup with the bruins..

Being on a winning team has nothing to do with being better than someone. Rask happened to be on a winning team. Not like he won anything for them. That's pretty much saying Adam McQuaid is a better defensemen than Shea Weber because he's celebrating a Cup win.

Well I agree with that but your saying best goaltending tadem in the NHL. Just because rask had a off year and didn't do nearly as good as he could look at his stats when he was the starter with Boston in 09 10. I guess you all thought Thomas was a washed up goalie? But the next year he went out and proved he could be the number 1 which he did easily.I'm sure rask is wanting to prove that he can play at the top level like he did in 09 10, when Thomas retires rask will be more than ready as he already proved he can be a NHL starter. He proved more then what Cory has proved with the canucks

I agree but were talking about the best goaltending tadem in the NHL which I think the bruins have the edge in. But that's like saying what did Cory prove during the playoffs he couldn't handle the pressure against Chicago making mental errors.

If i recall correctly the whole team choked you cant put all the blame on the goalie thats like saying the canucks lost the stanley cup because luongo and not taking in the fact the whole team craped the bed in the most important game of their careers.

If i recall correctly the whole team choked you cant put all the blame on the goalie thats like saying the canucks lost the stanley cup because luongo and not taking in the fact the whole team crap the bed in the most important game of there careers.

So you excuse Rask because the team choked but blame Schneider for everything?

Haha what about Cory giving 2 goals away by trying to handle the puck?

Got a stacked offensive team

Zetterberg-Stamkos-St.Louis

Cammalleri-Malkin-Havlat

Raymond-Skinner-Hall

Plug-A.McDonald-Jurco

Lidstroms my only noteworthy d-man tho, Quick in net

Not minding the demo, don't think i'll bother with upgrading though, 11 should carry me over for another season.

Seems a bit faster and the pucks a bit looser. Goalies also seem easier to score against.