Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoKnowsHockey

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

3,489 posts in this topic

Not minding the demo, don't think i'll bother with upgrading though, 11 should carry me over for another season.

Seems a bit faster and the pucks a bit looser. Goalies also seem easier to score against.

Not minding the demo, don't think i'll bother with upgrading though, 11 should carry me over for another season.

Seems a bit faster and the pucks a bit looser. Goalies also seem easier to score against.

IT DOESNT MATTER ABOUT THE GOD DAMN BACK UP!!! OPEN YOUR ???? EYES PEOPLE, WE LOST CAUSE TIM THOMAS WAS THE GOAT OF STANLEY CUP PERFORMANCES, SO frack OFF

IT DOESNT MATTER ABOUT THE GOD DAMN BACK UP!!! OPEN YOUR ???? EYES PEOPLE, WE LOST CAUSE TIM THOMAS WAS THE GOAT OF STANLEY CUP PERFORMANCES, SO frack OFF

i wonder why the caps lock button's lettering isn't in caps lock? :huh:

i'm guessing you are one of those rioters disguised as a canucks fan to make us look bad.

whats the best player you've gotten in HUT so far? mine's Malkin :) its also funny cuz i was trying to get him for a long time in NHL 11

whats the best player you've gotten in HUT so far? mine's Malkin :) its also funny cuz i was trying to get him for a long time in NHL 11

I got Stamkos and a +5 All card. Put on a couple more boosts and he was 99 ovr.