The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

One problem I have with this game is that it's too easy to breakout of your zone. You can zip passes through too easily. Oh and many of the goaltender interference calls are completely wrong and it seems that the puck is on a string the entire time you're stick handling. Otherwise, it's fine

One problem I have with this game is that it's too easy to breakout of your zone. You can zip passes through too easily. Oh and many of the goaltender interference calls are completely wrong and it seems that the puck is on a string the entire time you're stick handling. Otherwise, it's fine

Guest The Brown Burrows

when you try to interfere with a goalie (Thomas) i hit X(the hit goalie button) and my lines start changing. This happen to anyone else or I'm I doing something wrong......?

Also the line change noise is so annoying.dry.gif

Demo is so bad, but everytime I start HUT I always get a brand new group of players ::D

Favorite moment so far in the demo?

Mine was in HUT,

I've got Shea Weber playing forwards(just for kicks), and Brad Marchand picks up the puck along the boards in his own zone.

He's cutting West-East across his own zone, then BOOM, Weber launches himself East West into Him.

The best thing about it is that Weber got him knee on knee, i kid you not, Bth players went flying into the ice after too .

Pretty sweet, im really not liking the fact we cant use the action tracker though

Archived