The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Guest The Brown Burrows

One good thing about the demo is that hits are realistic. Too bad they couldn't open up a few more things such as gameplay settings and shootout mode. :(

Got an email from EA today saying that I get a chance to have a copy of the game before it's out in stores, but I would have to sign something to say I'm going to write to the devs about the game.

Got an emailed a bit later that it's Xbox 360 only. <_<

Damn EA, why tease me? That's such bull to shaft PS3 like that. What harm would come for giving out PS3 copies too?

I doubt it. They have to have copies of 360 and PS3. If they have 360 copies, then PS3 should be there too. It's like 2 weeks before release they have to have them.

What does EA benefit in giving away 360 and no PS3? Sometimes I think Microsoft loaded a bunch of money to a lot of companies to shaft Sony. :lol:

I doubt it. They have to have copies of 360 and PS3. If they have 360 copies, then PS3 should be there too. It's like 2 weeks before release they have to have them.

What does EA benefit in giving away 360 and no PS3? Sometimes I think Microsoft loaded a bunch of money to a lot of companies to shaft Sony. :lol:

i think it starts at 70$ then drops to 60$ by christmas time

@nighthawk sniper, oh i c.. tbh though it hardly makes a difference, both parties get too play an amazing game

only problem with the ac franchise is them milking it to a degree, even though i do enjoy the game and its story

i think it starts at 70$ then drops to 60$ by christmas time

@nighthawk sniper, oh i c.. tbh though it hardly makes a difference, both parties get too play an amazing game

only problem with the ac franchise is them milking it to a degree, even though i do enjoy the game and its story

Archived