The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

I actually dislike maddens AI.. It feels like playing nhl 11 OTP all the time... the other teams CPU always plays amazing while as my teams CPU are a bunch of retards.. I'll do a run play up the middle.. And the CPU will decide to run it around the outside right into 2 CPU defenders.. While the middle was completely open to break through.

Just started the HUT demo mode, opened the pack of cards, and out comes the following lineup LOL:

Cammallari Stamkos St. Louis

Zetterberg Malkin Perry

Raymond Malhotra Havlat

Bergenheim RNH Plug

Lidstrom Weber

Keith Seabrooke

Fowler Plug

Price

Plug

93 offense

87 D

82 goalie

:emot-parrot:

Weber's shot is misleading in the game, because his power is like 95-99, and his accuracy is like 65... which averages to 82. I agree his accuracy should be higher, but in the game, its more then enough to score a ton of goals. If it gets high in the 80's or even 90's, Weber's shot would be unstoppable. :frantic:

If you want to keep up with everyone else, then focus on Puck Control, Strength, Body Checking, Balance, Agility and Endurance. Speed and Acceleration have little to no effect in NHL 11 so I don't bother adding a single point to either one. If you want some tips for NHL 11 builds then look here: http://www.operationsports.com/eashl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=859

There's an NHL 12 section there too, check there when NHL 12 comes out. The key attributes change pretty much every year.

Archived