Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoKnowsHockey

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

3,489 posts in this topic

There are some bad overalls in that video. A lot of overrated and underrated players.

Wonder if EB will give me anything for NHL 11. Downloading NHL 12 right now to tie me over for the next few days before I buy the game :D

I can't wait for the game to come out. You can only play the demo for so long until you get bored.

Don't count on that too soon; one day they might.

Eventually we'll have to part with Schneider or Luongo, it could be put in a trade for either of them along with another Canuck player/draft pick.

Whats this hitting glitch I read about on nhl 12? I haven't been able to find anything about it on google.

Though, I imagine every player online will be using a female. It'll be the new black-guy-blonde-hair.

From what I've heard after I posted that vid.. You wont be able to use them online.

Something I just thought of that would be awesome for EA to do in future games. Make a "Forever" team. All players that died during their playing career (NHL or not) would be on the team. As long as they played in the NHL at somepoint in their life, and they died while still playing pro hockey they'd be put on.

Boogaard, Rypien, Bourdon, Demitra, Salei, Maki, are the first ones thar come to mind. I'm sure there's many more I'm forgetting.

Hey guess what? Girls play games too. You think they want to make a male character? Girls could play in the NHL if they wanted to anyway.

Though, I imagine every player online will be using a female. It'll be the new black-guy-blonde-hair.