The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Hey guess what? Girls play games too. You think they want to make a male character? Girls could play in the NHL if they wanted to anyway.

Though, I imagine every player online will be using a female. It'll be the new black-guy-blonde-hair.

I dont mind this kind of addition. I mean it's purely aesthetic to your BAP player, doesn't affect the game in any way except add for customization options for people. I missed the toques and golden helmets from NHL 10.

Now only if they would focus on fixing the countless broken gameplay mechanics.

My UK copy came a day early :)

Much better than the demo - though trading in BaGM is still far too easy for my liking. I'm liking BaP this year, bug haven't started HUT yet. I hate the new font, the menu music has mysteriously stopped, and I've noticed that if you're on the roster moves screen in BaGM mode and you press x to edit your roster, it takes you to your AHL roster -from both sections of the screen. Weird bug.

I haven't heard of anything.

Nor was anything mentioned for my Dead Island pre-order, but I still got a special edition with my pre-order that gave me a special weapon and 'arena'.

EDIT: after searching on google - it looks like it'll be another player equipment boost pack.

Archived