The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

When I use the Canucks he always blows. When I face the Canucks he always blows. For some reason he always dives down to do those desperation saves and just leaves the top of the net wide open.

Maybe it's just my luck. :( When I sim in NHL 11 he does really good but when I play the games I usually only allow around 15 or less shots, and the other team scores around 2 or 3...always playing on Superstar.

When I use the Canucks he always blows. When I face the Canucks he always blows. For some reason he always dives down to do those desperation saves and just leaves the top of the net wide open.

Maybe it's just my luck. :( When I sim in NHL 11 he does really good but when I play the games I usually only allow around 15 or less shots, and the other team scores around 2 or 3...always playing on Superstar.

thats all there is.. people who suck at the game rarely score, but when they do they unknowingly score a glitch goal... its basically the only way to score.

until they find a way to replicate a real human goalie's thinking and movement the game will always have stupid glitch goals that are unrealistic.

Lol hater... I saw this new article online about some sex swinger club in surrey that was being complained about and reading the comments posted underneath the article some guy just posted Luongo sucks... It was probably you mega

Archived