The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rioting in Vancouver Tonight

DonLever

The police/people overseeing the viewing party at georgia and hamilton are partly to blame for this. I know people are responsible for their own actions, but it was WAY TOO OVERCROWDED!!!! I have been there for the other games and it wasn't never that bad. They should have stopped letting in people way sooner. Even before the game started people could barely move and were arguing when people shoved through each other.

At the 2nd intermission I left. I knew it was going to get brutal. Edited after removing unconfirmed sources about the viaduct incident... :( People in the ER, I hope you make it out ok.

The police/people overseeing the viewing party at georgia and hamilton are partly to blame for this. I know people are responsible for their own actions, but it was WAY TOO OVERCROWDED!!!! I have been there for the other games and it wasn't never that bad. They should have stopped letting in people way sooner. Even before the game started people could barely move and were arguing when people shoved through each other.

At the 2nd intermission I left. I knew it was going to get brutal :( People in the ER, I hope you make it out ok.

Archived