The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rioting in Vancouver Tonight

DonLever

People caught starting crap should be held accountable by paying for this mess.

Can't believe my tax money goes towards funding these hooligans destroying property and destroying vancouver's reputation.

Most importantly, I think they just ruined our privilege to party outdoors.

Watching that for the past few hours brings tears to my eyes. We destroy one of the most beautiful cities in the world over NOTHING.

The people doing this were NOT hockey fans. These were morons looking for an excuse to "fight the establishment".

Honestly, it's disgusting to know that those people have FREEDOM. Something like this makes you think it'd be beneficial to live in a dictatorship because clearly the passive attitude of the police was not helping.

I was a baby during 94... this is, to this day, the most horrifying thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

A small few ruined the reputation of millions.

This hurts our reputation because it will seem like a riot over a game. Its not even like a riot against something such as authoritarianism, austerity, globalism, or some ethnic riot. Then again, in Europe you see soccer hooligans starting big messes over games. Their image is somewhat tarnished but too badly. This city's image will recover.

Watching that for the past few hours brings tears to my eyes. We destroy one of the most beautiful cities in the world over NOTHING.

The people doing this were NOT hockey fans. These were morons looking for an excuse to "fight the establishment".

Honestly, it's disgusting to know that those people have FREEDOM. Something like this makes you think it'd be beneficial to live in a dictatorship because clearly the passive attitude of the police was not helping.

I was a baby during 94... this is, to this day, the most horrifying thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

This hurts our reputation because it will seem like a riot over a game. Its not even like a riot against something such as authoritarianism, austerity, globalism, or some ethnic riot. Then again, in Europe you see soccer hooligans starting big messes over games. Their image is somewhat tarnished but too badly. This city's image will recover.

Wild animals are to be held in higher regard; they turn away from trouble.

It is such a shame more of these individuals didn't get hurt trying their stunts, the guy who fell into the car fire trying to jump it should've roasted some of his body to a crisp, too bad. The people walking on the roof above the car fires, I hope they have permanent damage to their lungs.

Would've been nice to see some land sharks chewing on the wastes of skin, nom nom nom.

I'm glad the police didn't take crap from aggressors and put them in their place when the chances to do so arose

Some of these people deserve nothing better than to die from a combination of AIDS and a bad heroin shot.

So, so sad.

Archived