b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

I can't describe how pleased I am with this pick. I was counting down the spots and crossing my fingers that Jensen would stay on the board until the Canucks picked.

While he's been pegged by some experts as a bit of a long-term project with a very high risk/reward development ratio, Jensen is also one of the players in this year's class with the highest potential upside and the chance to develop into a legitimate gamebreaker.

Kudos to MG, the scouts, and the entire organization's draft day team. I couldn't be more thrilled! :towel:

Does Denmark usually qualify for the WJC? We'll we see him this December?

I think they made it to the WJC after winning their division , not sure though.

Rodin-Hodgson-Jensen, holy frack that sounds scary, that's like the freaken Naslund-Morrsion-Bertuzzi line O_o

France and Denmark have so far made one appearance each at the World Junior Hockey Championships.

Also: Denmark is promoted to the 2012 IIHF World U20 Championship

http://www.iihf.com/channels1011/wm20-ib

So We'll be seeing Jensen in December

Good to see one prospect to watch.

Hopefully we get some more players to watch in the WJHC.

Guest Dasein

The only knocks on this guy is that he disappears from time to time. That should be fixed in no time with us. We have the most consistent and hardest working Dane in our system named Jannik Hansen who should show him the way into the big leagues.

Edited by Dasein

The only knocks on this guy is that he disappears from time to time. That should be fixed in no time with us. We have one of the most consistent and hardest working Dane in our system named Jannik Hansen who should show him the way into the big leagues.

the disappearing act was from the first half of the season, where he was still getting adjusted. apparently the second half of the season he turned it on, was the best player on the ice more often than not, and really stepped it up in the playoffs.

as good as it gets for a team picking 29th. I like this pick

his only weakness is addming more strength and being more consistent. Done. He does everything else pretty well. Lets evaluate this pick in a few years.

I was quite speculative about this pick but i like how he looks skill wise, and i have heard nothing but good things about him.. Although i have never heard of him before tonight..

How do you turn down a big winger, with scoring ability, playmaking ability, great wrist shot, and a nose for the net at 29th overall? You don't.

Hope the Canucks trade up, and pick Jurco still.

Edited by Bryan McCabe.24