b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

^^^ He's got the right answer.

The KHL doesn't have second assists I believe.

KHL is just like the SEL, except they are WAY more stringent on what constitutes an assist... half the time there isn't even a first assist (and it's not because the player did it all by himself)

in both the SEL and KHL there is no assist for the original shot if the rebound is scored (i believe, though that may just be KHL, it all gets muddled up in my brain sometimes)

honestly, i think it's more of a point of the refs being too lazy to remember more than the last 1-2 people who touched the puck than "strictness"

Edited by avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

honestly, i think it's more of a point of the refs being too lazy to remember more than the last 1-2 people who touched the puck than "strictness"

Either way I like the way the NHL gives out helpers nowadays and I hope they never go back to the old, old days.

• Upvote 1

Either way I like the way the NHL gives out helpers nowadays and I hope they never go back to the old, old days.

agreed, let the video reviewer determine the assists.

Guest Gumballthechewy

agreed, let the video reviewer determine the assists.

Double agreed!

Beauty! Looks like he keeps producing on the second line.

Highlights are up:

http://hockeyligan.se/elitserien-arena/38134/highlights/

He almost had two goals. Made a nice move on the defender and his shot trickled through the goalie but didn't go across the line. It's good to see that he can score different ways though, that will help him big time in the NHL.

Edited by DeNiro

game stats

No.	Name		Pos	G	A	SOG	SW	PIM	+	-	+ / -	FO%	TOI	Hits

46	Nicklas Jensen	LW	1	0	4	1	0	1	1	0	0	18:06	1

Bigger minutes to come with 4 shots and a goal.

He has 5 goals in 10 games and I don't see any reason for a production slow down, he is just getting going!

Super Dane indeed.

wow that place had more empty seats than a devils game lmao. goaltending seams kinda weak hahah.

they do, it's just harder to get (it has to directly contribute to the goal; a dump in will not get you a second assist.)

Thats what the NHL should do

Guest Gumballthechewy

Thats what the NHL should do

Screw that noise! How crappy would that be!?

With 7 pts (5g, 2a) in 10 games, Nicklas is leading all U20 players in the Elite league in scoring. He has 3 more points than the 2nd best scorer (William Karlsson, 0g, 4a) and 4 more points than the 3rd best scorer, Heralded Oilers' prospect Oscar Klefbom, who has 3 assists in 10 games. He is also outscoring Sebastian Collberg a 2nd round Habs' pick 7-to-1 while having played 1 less game (Some scouts had Collberg going 10-20 in the draft).

He's had an amazing start to the season and if he can keep it up, I think he'll go flying up everyone's prospect rankings and might even make the Canucks as a 3rd liner next year!

Edited by Hansen 36

With 7 pts (5g, 2a) in 10 games, Nicklas is leading all U20 players in the Elite league in scoring. He has 3 more points than the 2nd best scorer (William Karlsson, 0g, 4a) and 4 more points than the 3rd best scorer, Heralded Oilers' prospect Oscar Klefbom, who has 3 assists in 10 games. He is also outscoring Sebastian Collberg a 2nd round Habs' pick 7-to-1 while having played 1 less game (Some scouts had Collberg going 10-20 in the draft).

He's had an amazing start to the season and if he can keep it up, I think he'll go flying up everyone's prospect rankings and might even make the Canucks as a 3rd liner next year!

Maybe even second line...

he has a stomach flu

Hah, I just came in here hoping someone would say he had the flu. And here it is.

Thanks for that, I was hoping he wasn't injured.

Edited by DeNiro