b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

Guest Gumballthechewy

I keep hearing how all these goals keep getting waved off or how he should have gotten an assist but didn't effectively halving his stats. What kind of leauge is he in!?

Frolunda ties it at 1, 4 left in the first.

Jensen can just walk around defencemen in this league hahah, he wasn't on the ice for the goal.

Yeah, the defencemen are horrid in this game. A pylon is more dangerous than that guy Jensen just blew by.

Aspecvist scores, 1-0 AIK halfway through the first.

Jensen is very noticeable on every shift, he flies around the ice trying to generate chances, very fluid skater and quick for his size. Not exactly physical but he'll fight off checkers. He's reached a complete other level from when I last saw him play in the OHL.

As for Tommernes, I havent noticed him really outside of hearing his name on the PK and PP, hard to see the numbers.

Like this?

goku_super_saiyan_by_maffo1989-d48f7up.png

Jensen finished the game scoreless and shot-less, and with a -1 rating and 18:57 of ice time, in a 3-1 final loss to Frolunda HC.

• Upvote 1

Jensen finished the game scoreless and shot-less, and with a -1 rating and 18:57 of ice time, in a 3-1 final loss to Frolunda HC.

Damn bro, you just killed the excitement in here :(

Aspecvist scores, 1-0 AIK halfway through the first.

Jensen is very noticeable on every shift, he flies around the ice trying to generate chances, very fluid skater and quick for his size. Not exactly physical but he'll fight off checkers. He's reached a complete other level from when I last saw him play in the OHL.

As for Tommernes, I havent noticed him really outside of hearing his name on the PK and PP, hard to see the numbers.

Great to hear (your comments on Jensen)

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Watched the game as well. Jensen was pretty noticable. He definitely doesn't look like a kid out there. Although his linemates seemed to have a hard time retrieving the puck, and lost alot of battles.

One great thing I noticed about him, is that his first instinct is to go to the net whe his teammates have the puck. Exactly what you want out of a powerforward.

I noticed he was second on the team in ice time, which is weird, cause he did get alot of shifts but they all seemed really short. Maybe just my imagination. Either way, you can tell this guy is a goal scorer. He can't wait to get the puck and skate it up ice, or drive to the net.

Where are you guys watching these games? I've just been checking boxscores because I figured there was no way I could watch SEL games online.

Where are you guys watching these games? I've just been checking boxscores because I figured there was no way I could watch SEL games online.

First row sports had a link this morning. They usually do actually.

The games are usually on at around 10:00AM

First row sports had a link this morning. They usually do actually.

The games are usually on at around 10:00AM

Thanks. I'll be sure to check it out when AIK or Frolunda has their next game.

Guest Gumballthechewy

SSJensen3

2h6ab09.png

I love the goofy look on his face! Priceless!

Jensen scored a goal and had 5 shots on net, an even rating and 17:46 of ice time for AIK in a 3-2 win over Farjestad BK.

Did anyone watch the game this morning? I was out so I wasn't able to tune in.

Damn, this kid is really looking good.

I work from home and I have the games streaming in the background. I always hear Jensen's name being called by the announcers, that is always a good thing!

He is the kind of player that knows exactly what he wants to do on the ice, and exactly where to be positionally. I think he will thrive playing with guys that are even more skilled than him. I think his decision to stay in Europe was a wise one. I would like to see him develop the offensive side of his game even more, while putting on some size and muscle in the off-season.

I saw him making some no-look passes, as well as driving to the net for rebounds and tip-ins. Can we officially start predicting him as a Sedin linemate?? :bigblush:

Guest Gumballthechewy

I saw him making some no-look passes, as well as driving to the net for rebounds and tip-ins. Can we officially start predicting him as a Sedin linemate?? :bigblush:

Yeah, but knowing AV he'll probably put him on the fourth or scratch him no matter how good he's doing.

• Upvote 1