b3.

Nicklas Jensen Talk

5,338 posts in this topic

Yeah I agree, even Schroeder looks like he's a more defensive player then he is offensive now and that's completely opposite from when he got drafted, not saying it's a bad thing for him though.

Considering how much AV hated Hodgson for his relatively less than stellar defensive plays (a rookie btw) even compared to his offensive output, JS probably decided it's easier to stay in the lineup if you're not making mistakes defensively.

Jensen went scoreless and had 2 shots on goal and 10:46 of ice time for AIK in a 4-1 win over the Vaxjo Lakers yesterday. He finished with a +1 rating.

Edited by NuxFan09

All this winning by AIK lately is getting me worried we won't see Jensen over here for some time. They're now only 3 points out of a playoff spot and the 8th place team they're trying to catch - Brynas - is on a bit of a cold streak right now.

Go Brynas?

even if they get in which is a longshot with what 3 games left? wont they have to play skelleftea? i for-see a slaughter in that series.

Whoo Jensen! Boooo AIK!

:P

even if they get in which is a longshot with what 3 games left? wont they have to play skelleftea? i for-see a slaughter in that series.

Still around a week's delay if they do make it. Not the end of the world, but might make a difference in our timelines for how Gillis evaluates the team prior to the deadline.

They're still 3 points back of Brynas with only 3 games left.

They'll have to win two of their last three games and have Brynas lose all three of their last games.

I don't see it happening. Although, they did make it close at the end there considering where they were earlier in the season.

All this winning by AIK lately is getting me worried we won't see Jensen over here for some time. They're now only 3 points out of a playoff spot and the 8th place team they're trying to catch - Brynas - is on a bit of a cold streak right now.

Don't worry this is not a good team. Even if they make the playoffs it's gonna be over quick.

Does anyone think jensen has a chance of cracking the line up once his season is over? He has been playing so he's probably in better game shape then some of the guys on the team are now. With volpatti being sent down that opens room for a winger regardless of pinnizotto coming up jensen is most likely the better player and with kesler out the canucks will be looking for a little extra offense again

Let's go Brynas! Elias Lindholm, Calle Jarnkrok and Nicklas Jensen all with hattricks in a 6-3 AIK loss!

As good a consolation prize as you can get for losing in game 7 of the finals.

Let's go Brynas! Elias Lindholm, Calle Jarnkrok and Nicklas Jensen all with hattricks in a 6-3 AIK loss!

Wait, so Jensen scored all of AIK's goals?

EDIT: When was this game? Or are you predicting the one coming up?

Edited by elvis15

Wait, so Jensen scored all of AIK's goals?

EDIT: When was this game? Or are you predicting the one coming up?

Making a prediction hahaha

This guy is gonna be awesome, I see some Jagr tendancies in Jensen. How he uses hes body to protect pucks. He will definately suit up for us later in the season

They're still 3 points back of Brynas with only 3 games left.

They'll have to win two of their last three games and have Brynas lose all three of their last games.

I don't see it happening. Although, they did make it close at the end there considering where they were earlier in the season.

Incorrect the league is based off the 3 point system 1 point losing overtime 2 point overtime win and 3 point relegation win.

all they need is for Brynas to lose in relegation and win in relegation then they will be in 8th because they have the tie breaker which is goal differential with -25 and brynas with -44. they got a game against them on March 2 and and the 11th placed team Timara to end the season

Making a prediction hahaha

Don't confuse a guy like that! I don't keep up to date with the SEL schedule!

AIK lost today and Brynas won.

1 more loss for them or 1 more win for Brynas, and they're officially eliminated from the playoffs.

AIK lost today and Brynas won.

1 more loss for them or 1 more win for Brynas, and they're officially eliminated from the playoffs.

The sooner we bring Jensen back to North America, the better. The way things are going right now we may need him to step into the lineup right away.

Edited by zoner.

The sooner we bring Jensen back to North America, the better. The way things are going right now we may need him to step into the lineup right away.

He wouldn't come here right away. Some playing time in Chicago to get reacquainted with NA style of hockey would be good. But if they could rush it a bit that would be great mmmmkay.