The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Wii U thread

avelanch

what did you update on the first page? it l00ks same.

:shock: stalker!

i just updated the title, it said [Official} instead of [Official]...

http://www.computera...troller-screen/

Wii U patent reveals possible 3D , HD controller screen

I hope thats true.

patents often cover all possible features, whether or not it makes it into the final product it yet to be seen. I'd be fine with just HD output, 3D would be a bonus, but I could live without it. all these extras make me concerned over battery length, though since there is no actual processing going on it shouldn't really matter too much.

You two should get married

:picard:

Warmplate+Wii U= Negative

You know, when I saw that you were the last one that posted, I knew it would be negative. If you don't like the Wii U, or anything related to it, Just stay out of this thread. You don't have to post here.

And to what you what you posted, thanks. I'll consider what you said now that your my mom.

^^^^^^now after the little interuption,

http://www.nintendol...phies_and_wii_u

Talking Point: Achievements, Trophies and Wii U

http://www.news10.ne...ainment-machine

Wii U: The next total entertainment machine?

http://www.n-europe....s.php?nid=16801

News: Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Development Begins

166.jpg

Did anyone else notice this picture in the link above? If you look closely, that place where Diddy is sitting. It is Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine. But Diddy Kong was not in any part of that game. This picture is weird.

it's a smash brothers game, odds are the character will not match the environment it's in. in fact that looks like brawl to me. i'd be surprised if there are any screenshots from the newest SSB game, since it just started development.

I'm sure its not from the new game, but it just seem s a bit awkward to me. It is exactly like Delfino plaza.

haven't followed it much but the controller still seems to me a bit big any word on a secondary controller like the size of a ps3/xbox 360 controller being made

Though people have said it isn't as heavy as it seems.

I did not understand what you said on the second part. Could you please rephrase that? :)

Did you mean a back up controller for the Wii U?

Guest The Brown Burrows

Black Ops 2 story and Wii U utilization

http://www.inenterta...-u-utilization/

I hope you guys are excited, because calll of duty black ops 2 is coming to WII U. :towel:

For the Wii U's sake, hopefully Nintendo Network (the online server) actually works this time. If that works and some of these "3rd party game's workout like they do for the 360 and PS3" the Wii U users might be in for something special. I have a feeling that Black Ops 2 (the new COD) will be another failure for the console (Wii is partically the same thing) unless the server works.

^ Online made COD what it is, otherwise I'd probably still be playing Mario the way I did in my elementary years. :P

Looking forward to the typical Nintendo games! I might have to buy this system for party purposes... LOL. <<<<< the Wii was a great entertaining system while it was in it's prime.

For the Wii U's sake, hopefully Nintendo Network (the online server) actually works this time. If that works and some of these "3rd party game's workout like they do for the 360 and PS3" the Wii U users might be in for something special. I have a feeling that Black Ops 2 (the new COD) will be another failure for the console (Wii is partically the same thing) unless the server works.

^ Online made COD what it is, otherwise I'd probably still be playing Mario the way I did in my elementary years. :P

Looking forward to the typical Nintendo games! I might have to buy this system for party purposes... LOL. <<<<< the Wii was a great entertaining system while it was in it's prime.

I agree but its still not bad if you think about it.

But I've played Black ops wii since last April and MW3 since it came out. I have had NO problem with the servers. The only downside is that if the host leaves, the game ends instead of connecting to a new host.

Guest The Brown Burrows

I agree but its still not bad if you think about it.

But I've played Black ops wii since last April and MW3 since it came out. I have had NO problem with the servers. The only downside is that if the host leaves, the game ends instead of connecting to a new host.

Is there any talk about a proper NHL game being released? The 360/PS3 version of the game not the various Wayne Gretzky editions.

Archived