The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Honzik Talk

b3.

To this day, I'm still shaking my head why Gillis drafted this average at best goalie in the 3rd round whereas he could draft him at 7th round, maybe even as an undrafted FA.

Are you stupid? Don't you see this is the David Honzik thread? So many kids in CDC. That's why there are so many clutter. One topic related to another and this guy wants another thread. Wow,

/topic/315678-the-ultimate-luongo-thread/page__p__10073262#entry10073262">http://forum.canucks.com/topic/315678-the-ultimate-luongo-thread/page__p__10073262#entry10073262

/topic/315685-the-ultimate-cody-hodgson-thread/page__p__10073616#entry10073616">http://forum.canucks.com/topic/315685-the-ultimate-cody-hodgson-thread/page__p__10073616#entry10073616

That's the last 5 threads that you have started. For example, you create an "Ultimate Luongo Thread" then when that gets locked so you choose to create a new Luongo thread instead...Not to mention, "The Ultimate Cody Hodgson Thread" when they are many others, including THE "Cody Hodgson Talk". I was very surprised that you didn't clutter CDC by creating another "Ultimate Honzik Thread" with your post up there!

So yeah, I'd say you're dumb enough to clutter CDC with another thread that relates to one topic kiddo.

Not too encouraging so far, hope he picks it up. The Canucks must really believe in him to have taken him in the 3rd round. That, or the scout who recommended him has put a lot of the line for us to be going off the board like that, and I'm not sure if our scouts in the Q have quite earned that benefit of the doubt yet.

honzik has a LOT of super raw talent, and just got his first goaltending coach, ever. if he can learn the technical side of gaoltending, his natural reactive talent will make him a great goaltender, and that's why MG took him in the 3rd. though i was really hoping we were gonna get Zach Yuen... damn jets and their taking him 1 pick before ours in the 4th...

honzik has a LOT of super raw talent, and just got his first goaltending coach, ever. if he can learn the technical side of gaoltending, his natural reactive talent will make him a great goaltender, and that's why MG took him in the 3rd. though i was really hoping we were gonna get Zach Yuen... damn jets and their taking him 1 pick before ours in the 4th...

Archived