The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ludwig Blomstrand | LW

b3.

When watching the highlight package he seemed to score a lot of goals with the defence standing still or giving him too much space...he will learn quickly that he won't have that same amount of time in the higher ranks. They will easily close in on him and will have to learn to score more dirty goals in close and get into the high traffic areas if he wants to succeed.

When watching the highlight package he seemed to score a lot of goals with the defence standing still or giving him too much space...he will learn quickly that he won't have that same amount of time in the higher ranks. They will easily close in on him and will have to learn to score more dirty goals in close and get into the high traffic areas if he wants to succeed.

What the hell was that first highlight? Four K-Wing players skating down the ice in a straight line. I thought I was watching a really bad "Mighty Ducks" movie.

• 3 months later...

just noticed Blomstrand isn't in camp. Probably doesn't bode well for his future... well, being buried in the ECHL last year kinda said it all but considering the season he had down there I'd at least expect him to be here. Be interesting to see if he's at Utica's camp this year or not.

Kinda surprised as he and Fox both closed the season strong on points. Maybe there is a non hockey \

reason.

I think he was on the roster, I just noticed he wasn't on the list of lines in practice today. Could just be a mistake.

Yep, he was on the roster posted yesterday: http://canucks.nhl.com/v2/ext/Training%20Camp%20Roster.pdf?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=osda&hootPostID=b462bebff478a52fe8f2323cd7d5542e

Just not on the lineup (team white and blue) posted today.

But the lineups have 32 forwards and they've repeatedly stated there are 33 forwards at camp.

So he's there.

Yep, he was on the roster posted yesterday: http://canucks.nhl.com/v2/ext/Training%20Camp%20Roster.pdf?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=osda&hootPostID=b462bebff478a52fe8f2323cd7d5542e

Just not on the lineup (team white and blue) posted today.

But the lineups have 32 forwards and they've repeatedly stated there are 33 forwards at camp.

So he's there.

They just want to keep him wondering haha

Archived