The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ludwig Blomstrand | LW

b3.

• 3 weeks later...

Finishes the season with 33 goals and 12 assists in 53 games. He really took a huge step in his development this year as far as point production and i think finished 5th is ECHL goal scoring. I can't imagen how good a Fox-Valk-Blomstrand line would have been especially near the end of the season where they have had time to adjust to pro hockey.

Finishes the season with 33 goals and 12 assists in 53 games. He really took a huge step in his development this year as far as point production and i think finished 5th is ECHL goal scoring. I can't imagen how good a Fox-Valk-Blomstrand line would have been especially near the end of the season where they have had time to adjust to pro hockey.

Hoping all three get a shot in Utica next year. Valk got the call early last fall but then got injured.

• 3 weeks later...

He deserves a long look next year for Utica. Glad he gets called up...I feel he has worked hard to earn that call up

No callup for Fox...Blomstrand started the year with Utica..played 7 games ..no points and was sent down..makes me wonder how much Fox is on the new managements radar if at all.

No callup for Fox...Blomstrand started the year with Utica..played 7 games ..no points and was sent down..makes me wonder how much Fox is on the new managements radar if at all.

Blomstrand started and finished the season last year with the Comets. This year he wasn't even invited to training camp.

For me Blomstrand was the poster child for everything that was wrong with a team that lost its first ever ten games. He looked lost and completely in over his head.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived